- All performances must be scheduled at least one month in advance to the date of the performance.
2. You will agree not to send any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderours, hateful, threatening,
sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate laws set within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
3. THE YIPPEE SHOW adheres to the Online Privacy Protection Act, and we will not use or disclose
personal information about our staff or our clients.
4. In order to protect the privacy of our staff, only their first names have been used and the page
was created with their consent.
5. Please follow the rules of performance which will be presented before the show.
6. Our shows are formatted for all audiences. We will perform for local Fairs, Festivals, Parades, Birthday
parties, Vacation Bible School, Church and School Programs, Libraries, Day Care, and Scout groups.
7. Last-minute cancellations will not be accecpted without a good valid reason.
8. Photographs and audio/video recordings may not be taken without consent from the head
puppeteer or event coordinator.
9. We ask that all audience members be quiet and respectful of the puppets, the puppeteer(s),
the equipment and fellow audience members.
10. No smoking around the puppets or equipment.
11. Due to the sensitivity of our equipment, we cannot perform outdoors
during inclement weather, (Such as rain, snow, sleet, hail, etc.) If weather causes a delay or closing, we will offer a rescheduling
of the show (no additional charge). Rescheduling is allowed under certain circumstances. example: death in the family,
Injury, etc. If client cancels performance without notice, client will be charged the full amount
on the contract, even if there is no show. If The Yippee Show cancels a performance without notice, The Yippee Show will offer
rescheduling and a full refund.
12. Client will be responsible for additional parking fees, if there
is no free parking available.