What do the parts cost?
- Domain Names are "rented" from the registrant by the year.
Prices are competitive up to $35/year for new dot com domain names.
- Hosting Space is "rented" from the hosting company by the month or year.
Prices are competitive and vary with amount of space and amount traffic.
There will be a one time set up fee usually about $35.00
Basic hosting paid annually for a young website runs about $200.00
- Web Site Structure is the basic design and construction of your site.
A Basic 5 page site with some simple graphics and 2 photos/page will cost about $250.00
- Navigation is the "flow" of your site and is included in the structure.
- Page Design is the "look" and function of your pages and is included in the basic cost.
Websites are a number of web pages laced together by navigation.
Adding pages to your basic site will cost between $25 and $50/page.
- HTML Coding is the "secret stuff" behind the page that I do to
tell the browser what to show to the viewer.
- Text is the "important stuff" you provide.
Words on the page that tell your message.
You supply the text via e-mail. Text should be supplied without formatting.
If you write text in a word processor, copy and paste it into an e-mail.
- Keywords are the words on the page that the search spiders use to rank your site.
You should have an idea of what your keywords are.
- Logos and Graphics are the things that grab your viewers attention.
I will build a few simple graphics for your site.
More complex logos and graphics can be created.
(cost is extra).
- Photographs are what sell your product. You supply 2 photos per page.
I scan the photos and make them web ready. If you have digital photos
you can send via e-mail, but they must be in jpg format, & web ready or very zipped.
Send one photo per e-mail with page location.
If you do not have photos, I can take digital photos.
(cost is extra).
- Links are connections between websites. Search engines love links.
You can supply links. I can offer links from other sites.
- Search Submission is the business of making sure
your customer can find your website in the search engines.
Initial submission to major engines is included.
- Learn More