Note: 7.16, 7.20, 7.21, and 7.30 came out in rapid succession as Austin was trying to get a version stabilized for CD distribution. Each has some problems; depending on your system and preferences one may be better than the others.NEW STUFF FOR 7.20
In 7.20 the VORs and HSI were non-functional on the PC version.
- In Plane-Maker engine screen tab 3, set the exhaust ratio now... 1.0 for default, and more or less per plane to get the exhaust trails perfect for each particular craft!
Refinements for 7.20 since 7.15:
- New artificial stability option: Joystick simply sets pitch and roll. Easy! Just move the stick to set the desired hovering attitude. Set up the constants in Plane-Maker Artificial Stability screen.
- Contrails now form a bit BEHIND the engines, as in reality.
Bug fixes for 7.20 since 7.15:
- Volume of the bodies (fuselage, etc) is displayed in Plane-Maker so you can see what the internal volume of your craft is.
- Glider tow triggered by brake release, be it by key, pedals, or any other method.
- Memory usage tightened a bit, meaning we now use less, and require less as new planes and scenery are loaded.
Version 7 Overview
Back to the history page