· To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life.
· To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
· To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
· To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
· To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic
service, and to build better communities.
· To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make
possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
· Through Kiwanis membership, individuals
give their talent, time, and love to those in need. Kiwanians worldwide dedicate themselves to a way of life in which they