- Age 60, born in Idaho Falls, Idaho, 4th generation Idahoan.
- Married 37 years to Helen Dahlquist Luker, 8 children,
- 42 years living in Idaho, also lived in Florida, California and Germany.
- Homeowner in District 15 area for 33 years.
- Boy scout leader, soccer referee, church service, school and neighborhood volunteer.
- Bachelor's degree (A.B.), 1977, political science, University of California
- Law degree (J.D.), 1980, University of Idaho, College of Law,
served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Idaho Law Review
- 2 years Law Clerk to Chief Justice Robert E. Bakes, Idaho Supreme Court.
- 30 years private practice of law in Boise, representing injured workers, including laborers, professionals, business owners
and government officials.
- Elected 2006, District 15, seat A, Idaho House of Representatives, Re-elected 2008, 2010 and 2012.
- House Committees: Judiciary & Rules - VICE CHAIR, State Affairs, Local Government, Health & Welfare (2007-2010).
|With the Family (most of them)