Point of Divergence hit Fifty and I wanted to do a cover that celebrated that (so few print fanzines & apas do so well these days). So, I did a cover of covers.
Using Bryce, I made piles of "old" PODs, and used all the old covers I'd done over the years to top them. Had I been a bit more anal (and had more time) I also should have scanned all the covers that other
people had done (I've only done seventeen of the fifty issues...so there's a good thirty-three sets of covers out there not shown), but I wasn't (and I didn't), so I just used the images I had.
Add in some big metal letters...and the cover for fifty was born!