If you wish to return, please
The current location of
This location may change from time to time
* Providing assistance for Macintosh, Windows, and Linux computers
* Consulting on computer problems
& IEEE book: Micromechanics
& MEMS, by William Trimmer
* ISBN 0-7803-1085-3 * Phone (800) 255 5945 * Email email@example.com
Other books of interest
Links to links . Pictures of Interest . Links to Many Things .
of Micro and Nano
* Part of the data base used in Belle Mead Research's market studies
Sites - List & Description
of MEMS & MST & Micro & Nano Web Sites
MEMS Web Sites from
the Stroud Reference Database
and Workshops in
Micromechanics and MEMS and Nano
Journal Club in Princeton
Please see for details of the next MEMS Journal Club meeting.
This forum is open to people in the New Jersey area interested in Micromechanics and MEMS and Nano.
on Writing an Article
- by William Trimmer
of micromechanics and MEMS
- how things change as they get small
Multi-User & Infrastructure
Proposal - 1993 proposal to DARPA
in MEMS and Micromechanics
President of Belle Mead Research, specializing in MEMS.
Editor of the IEEE book "Micromechanics and MEMS"