Skulker was an ARIA Award-nominated rock band from Sydney, Australia that originally formed in 1994. After two albums, the group parted ways in 2005.
TOO FAT FOR TAHITI (2000)
- Newport Nightmare (4:48)
- Hëj (3:14) – / /
- Strawberry Deluxe (4:00) – / /
- Never Forget (4:02)
- Naughty (5:11) – / /
- Half Past Midnight (4:26)
- Oh Well (2:56)
- Morgan (3:12)
- Not a Tribute (3:35)
- Situation: Desperation (4:02)
- Mr. Cutie Pie (3:31)
- 20th Century Boy (T-Rex cover) (3:53)
Produced, Mixed and Recorded by Tim Powles at Spacejunk Soundhouse, Glebe, July-December 1999.
Tracks 5, 8 & 10 mixed at Dodgy Sound Studios, Glebe.
Extra Shapes, Sounds and mix assistance from Dave Skeet.
- CD - Chatterbox Records/Phantom Records CB009 (Australia) - Feb. 7, 2000
- Digital Download - Chatterbox Records (Australia) - Available on iTunes
- Hëj (3:15)
- Rockstar (3:35)
- P.F.S. (24 Hrs Remix) (8:36)
Tracks 1 & 2: Produced, mixed and recorded by Tim Powles
Track 3 produced, arranged and written by Blair Joscelyne
- CDS - Chatterbox Records/Phantom Records CB012 (Australia) - April 2000
- Digital Download - Chatterbox Records - Available at iTunes
- Naughty (Album Version) (5:13)
- Naughty (Radio Edit) (4:17)
- Newport Nightmare (Live) (3:41)
- Not A Tribute (Live) (3:16)
- Hëj (Live) (3:25)
Tracks 1 & 2 Produced, mixed and recorded by Tim Powles
Tracks 3-5 recorded by Cameron McCauley on Triple J's "Live at the Wireless"
- CDS - Chatterbox Records/Phantom Records CB013 (Australia) - June 2000
NEWPORT NIGHTMARE/STRAWBERRY DELUXE (2000)
- Newport Nightmare (4:47)
- Strawberry Deluxe (4:00)
- I'm Really Upset Because I Love Madonna and I'll Never Get
To Meet Her Unless (Of Course) She Signs Us To Maverick (4:57) –
- Strawberry Deluxe (remix) (3:44)
- Newport Nightmare (remix) (6:16)
- CDS - Chatterbox/Phantom Records CB015 (Australia) - © 2000 but released March 2001
Produced by Tim Powles.
Tracks 1 & 2 recorded and mixed by Tim Powles at Spacejunk.
Additional engineering by David Trump.
Track 3 recorded and mixed by Tim Powles at Spacejunk, beats by Crackerbox.
Tracks 4 & 5 by Crackerbox (Track 4 mix by David Skeet [ex-Venetians] and Track 5 mix by Tim Powles).
This disc has a CD-ROM component containing the videos for "Naughty" and "Bittersweet".
COMPILATIONS FEATURING TRACKS BY SKULKER
BIG DAY OUT BIX - TASTY ASSORTED 2001 (2000)
Includes "Naughty" by Skulker (Disc 2, Track 7).
- 2CD - Shock BDO2001CD (Australia & New Zealand)
HOMEBAKE VOL. 4 (2000)
Includes "Naughty" by Skulker (Disc 2, Track 9).
- 2CD - Columbia 5014012000 / Homebake 2000 (Australia)
MGM DISTRIBUTION - SELECTED LABEL SAMPLER FOR INSTORE PLAY (2000)
Includes the Skulker tracks "Strawberry Deluxe" (Track 5 - listed as "Strawberry Delux"), "Hej" (Track 6) and "Naughty" (Track 7).
- CD - MGM Distribution IPS-001 (Australia Promo)
RADIO ROCK VOLUME ONE: TRAMPLE THE WEAK, HURDLE THE DEAD (2000)
Includes "Naughty" by Skulker.
- CD - Sony Music Entertainment/Digital One DIGIT002 (Australia)
THE POWER & THE PASSION...A TRIBUTE TO MIDNIGHT OIL (2001)
- Dreamworld (3:48) - Something For Kate
- Kosciusko (4:37) - Shihad
- Read About It (3:28) - Area 7
- The Dead Heart (3:46) - Frenzal Rhomb
- Short Memory (4:46) - The Superjesus
- Stand In Line (3:07) - Regurgitator
- Don't Wanna Be The One (3:13) - Grinspoon
- Back On The Borderline (3:08) - Bodyjar
- When Generals Talk (2:34) - Jebediah
- Forgotten Years (4:07) - Skulker * –
- Power & The Passion (2:54) - David McCormack
- Hercules (4:22) - Waylayd
- Beds Are Burning (7:48) - Augie March
*Recorded & mixed at Spacejunk Studios, Sydney. Produced by Tim Powles.
- CD - Trademark Records/Zomba Records Australia TM013 (Australia) - October 30, 2001
SHE LOVES YOU VOL. 1 - LA FEMME NO HOMME? (2002)
Includes "Hej" by Skulker (Track 6).
- CD - Half A Cow Records HAC94 (Australia)
Includes "Newport Nightmare" by Skulker (CD 2, Track 8).
- 2CD - Columbia 5041292000 (Australia)
This CD 2 has a CD-ROM component containing bios of 4 surfers (Dave Reardon Smith, James Lewis, Anthony Poles, and Simon Law) and a QuickTime video of them in action, set to the music of "Sunken Eyes" by Sunk Loto (from CD 1).