THE BEST OF ACOUSTIC VOLUME ONE
[LIBERATION BLUE ACOUSTIC SERIES] (2005)
- April Sun In Cuba (3:28) - Mark Seymour and James Reyne
- Hold On To Me (4:41) - The Black Sorrows
- Don't Need Love (3:57) - Diesel
- Father's Day (4:16) - Mick Thomas
- Errol (3:34) - James Reyne
- The Unguarded Moment (3:33) - The Church
- When Love Comes Back To Haunt You (4:55) - Stephen Cummings
- Time Bomb (4:07) - Nick Barker
- Do You See What I See? (3:09) - Mark Seymour
- Harley and Rose (3:44) - The Black Sorrows
- Reckless (3:02) - James Reyne
- How Come (4:15) - Stephen Cummings
- Metropolis (3:20) - The Church
- Step In Step Out (4:41) - Mick Thomas
- When The River Runs Dry (3:56) - Mark Seymour
- Action Jackson (4:22) - Nick Barker
- Come Around (3:12) - Diesel
- CD - Liberation Music BLUE121.2 (Australia) - part of the "Liberation Blue Acoustic Series"
- Digital Download - Liberation Music (Australia) - part of the "Greatest Hits Acoustic" series - Cover - Available on iTunes
Includes these brief write-ups on the Church tracks:
"The Unguarded Moment"
They swore they'd never, so of course they did. The Church disowned their first hit of '81 en route to becomming a planetary force. It's rethought and reclaimed on El Momento Descuidado.
A languid reinterpretation of their Top 10 hit of '90. Originally on the fraught Gold Afternoon Fix album, this subtly recrafted version is from El Momento Descuidado.