NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, School of Management & Technology, Department of Computing Sciences and Technology
Address an in-depth analysis of the legal aspect of global electronic commerce applications and practices.
To provide in-depth study and examination of the concept
and practices of E-Commerce. Selected topics will focus on current Internet E-Commerce trend, especial on the area of Global business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce. Topics include end-to-end B2B system architecture, e-Catalogue, e-commerce
globalization, e-commerce standards, and B2B messaging system.
The over all aim of this course is to provide general understanding the end-to-end systems and functionality of B2B e-commerce. At the completion of this course, student will be able to do the following:
- Provide leadership to an entrepreneur environment in the area of B2B e-commerce.
- Develop perspective and skills to research e-commerce topics effectively.
- Develop alternative ways of planning and scheduling to effectively optimize the utilization of limited resources in an e-commerce start-up.
- Research and analyze competitions in Internet/e-commerce area.
- Develop technical white paper, which enables non-technical people to understand vital and pertinent technology principles of e-commerce.
- Develop a web site for a B2B e-commerce company.
- Develop business plan concerning a B2B e-commerce start-up company.
- Plan, organize, and conduct venture capital briefings, and which persuades those investors to accept the briefs recommendations.
This course will provide instruction through a combination of lecture, group study, research papers, exercises, and case analysis. Class and e-mail discussion and exploration of interesting detail will be encouraged. Research selected topic/subject and present the result to the class is required.
Instructor Symon Chang
many Internet and Telecommunication classes in US, and published many B2B articles on computer magazines in Taiwan. E-mail: CST656@yahoo.com.
- Must send e-mail to email@example.com
- Please check the following links:
How to create your own Web pages
Create your own web site. Try to get a free
web site from the Internet.
Make sure the Web site that you selected supports ftp uploads.
Among these free web sites, Geocities
a good choice.
Upload all applets that you wrote onto the web site. You may use WS_FTP32
to upload your applet onto the web. If you don't have WS_FTP32 program,
then download it first. The
sample screen that logon WS_FTP32 to Geocities is ---->
Guest Speakers' Web Sites
Student and Project Links
[ Back to Home |
Previous Page |
Next Page |
Any Page ]
Symon Chang ¤p¥xô Symon & Associates, CA. U.S.A
Last modified: 06-26-2001