Here are all of the copyright owners for my cels, or at least, all of the ones I could find. I've found so far. I'll update this page as I get more information.
Personally, I think it's important to respect copyrights and recognize the creators, because technology has pretty much eliminated the barriers that protected them against piracy. Consumers are the only ones who can really enforce a copyright any more. However, I also think that galleries like this don't do any harm, and if anyone hassles me about copyrights I'll try to claim fair use.
Please don't jump on my case about not knowing some of these. I'm trying to be as accurate as possible, so if I can't find the information in writing, I'm listing it as 'don't know', even if it's something that seems obvious, like Nausicaa being by Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli.
- Aika: copyright Studio Fantasia/Bandai Visual
- Akihabara Cyberteam: (don't know)
- Battle Angel: copyright Yukito Kishiro/Business Jump/Shueisha/KSS, Inc./MOVIC
- Big O: (don't know)
- Birdy the Mighty: copyright Yuuki Masami/Shogakukan/Bandai Visual
- Burn Up: copyright AIC/MRC
- Cowboy Bebop: copyright Sunrise, Inc.
- Di Gi Charat: (don't know)
- DNA²: copyright Masakazu Katsura/Shueisha/Mad House/NTV
- Eat-Man 98: copyright Yoshitomi Akihito/Mediaworks/PROJECT EAT-MAN '98/Bandai Entertainment
- El-Hazard: copyright AIC/Pioneer LDC, Inc.
- Fencer of Minerva: (don't know)
- Ghost in the Shell: copyright Masamune Shirow/Kodansha Ltd./Bandai Visual Co., Ltd./Manga Entertainment
- Golden Boy: copyright Tatsuya Egawa/Shueisha/KSS
- Himiko-Den: copyright Hakuhodo/Amuse/Red
- Lost Universe: copyright TV Tokyo/Softx
- Magic Knight Rayearth: copyright CLAMP/Kodansha/Dentsu/YTV/TMS-K
- Maho Tsukai Tai: (don't know)
- MD Geist: (don't know)
- Nausicaa: (don't know)
- Nazca: (don't know)
- Ninja Cadets: copyright AIC/YOUMEX
- Noir: copyright Ryoe Tsukimura/Bee Train/Victor Entertainment
- Oh My Goddess: copyright Kousuke Fujishima/Kodansha/TBS/KSS Films
- Outlaw Star: copyright Morning Star/Sunrise/Shueisha/Sotsu Agency
- Plastic Little: (don't know)
- Ruin Explorers: copyright Kunihiko Tanaka/Hobby Japan/Bandai Visual/Nippon Columbia/MOVIC
- Sorcerer Hunters: copyright Satoru Akahori/Rei Omishi/Media Works/Bakuretsu Project/TV Tokyo/Sotsu Agency
- Tenchi Muyo: copyright AIC/Pioneer LDC, Inc. (for the OAV, is it different for the TV series?)
- Violinist of Hameln: (don't know)
- Weiss Kreuz: (don't know)
- Wild Cardz: copyright Studio OX/MOVIC/BMG Japan, Inc.
- Words Worth: (don't know)
- Yu Yu Hakusho: (don't know)