1. I believe in one eternal God, the Father.... In
the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who is the Word of God who became flesh.... and the Holy Spirit,
the very presence of God that dwells within believers.
2. I believe that the Bible is divinely inspired and is profitable
for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness that the person of God may be complete.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
3. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Word of God who
became flesh, was born of a virgin, sacrificed Himself for our sins, who lived a sinless life, died, rose again bodily,
ascended into heaven, currently ministers and intercedes on our behalf, and who will come again in bodily form to establish
His millenial kingdom upon the earth. (John 1:14, Matt. 1:23, 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 Cor. 15:1-4, Hebrews 4:14-16, 7:24-25, Acts 1:11,
4. I believe in the Holy Spirit of God and in His work of convicting the world of
sin, righteousness, and judgment, and of baptizing, indwelling, empowering, and distributing gifts to believers. (Acts 5:3-4,
John 16:7-15, Romans 8:9, 1 Cor. 12:13, Acts 1:8, 1 Cor. 12:11)
5. I believe that all people sin,
therefore they need to be born again and be set free from their bondage of sin. This can only be done by repenting (turning
from) their sins and following Jesus Christ.
6. I believe in Salvation by the grace of God through an enduring
faith in the person and atoning work of Jesus Christ. (Eph. 2:8-9)