1. Luke (CLV) His father, and He shall reign over the house of Jacob for the eons. And of His kingdom there shall be no consummation."
2. Roma those who alter the truth of God into the lie, and are venerated, and offer divine service to the creature rather than the Creator, Who is blessed for the eons! Amen!
3. Roma 9:5 whose are the fathers, and out of whom is the Christ according to the flesh, Who is over all, God be blessed for the eons. Amen!
4. Roma seeing that out of Him and through Him and for Him is all: to Him be the glory for the eons! Amen!
5. Roma to the only, and wise God, through Christ Jesus, be glory for the eons of the eons. Amen!
6. 1Cor 2:7 but we are speaking God's wisdom in a secret, wisdom which has been concealed, which God designates before--before the eons, for our glory,
7. 1Cor Now all this befalls them typically. Yet it was written for our admonition, to whom the consummations of the eons have attained.
8. 2Cor The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, Who is blessed for the eons, is aware that I am not lying.
9. Gala 1:5 to Whom be glory for the eons of the eons. Amen!
10. Ephe 2:7 that, in the oncoming eons, He should be displaying the transcendent riches of His grace in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
11. Ephe 3:9 and to enlighten all as to what is the administration of the secret, which has been concealed from the eons in God, Who creates all,
12. Ephe in accord with the purpose of the eons, which He makes in Christ Jesus, our Lord;
13. Ephe to Him be the glory in the ecclesia and in Christ Jesus for all the generations of the eon of the eons! Amen!
14. Phil Now to our God and Father be glory for the eons of the eons! Amen!
15. Colo the secret which has been concealed from the eons and from the generations, yet now was made manifest to His saints,
16. 1Tim Now to the King of the eons, the incorruptible, invisible, only, and wise God, be honor and glory for the eons of the eons! Amen!
17. 2Tim The Lord will be rescuing me from every wicked work and will be saving me for His celestial kingdom: to Whom be glory for the eons of the eons. Amen!
18. Hebr 1:2 in the last of these days speaks to us in a Son, Whom He appoints enjoyer of the allotment of all, through Whom He also makes the eons;
19. Hebr 9:26 since then He must often be suffering from the disruption of the world, yet now, once, at the conclusion of the eons, for the repudiation of sin through His sacrifice, is He manifest.
20. Hebr 11:3 By faith we are apprehending the eons to adjust to a declaration of God, so that what is being observed has not come out of what is appearing.
21. Hebr 13:8 Jesus Christ, yesterday and today, is the Same One for the eons also.
22. Hebr 13:21 be adapting you to every good work to do His will, doing in us what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to Whom be glory for the eons of the eons. Amen!
23. 1Pet 4:11 if anyone is speaking, as the oracles of God; if anyone is dispensing, as out of the strength which God is furnishing; that in all God may be glorified, through Jesus Christ, to Whom is the glory and the might for the eons of the eons. Amen!
24. 1Pet To Him be glory and might for the eons of the eons. Amen!
25. Jude to the only God, our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, might and authority before the entire eon, now, as well as for all the eons. Amen!
26. Reve 1:6 and makes us a kingdom and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and might for the eons of the eons! Amen!
27. Reve and the Living One: and I became dead, and lo! living am I for the eons of the eons. (Amen!) And I have the keys of death and of the unseen.
28. Reve 4:9 And whenever the animals should be giving glory and honor and thanks to Him Who is sitting on the throne, Who is living for the eons of the eons (Amen!),
29. Rev 4:10 the twenty-four elders, also, will be falling before Him Who is sitting on the throne and will be worshiping Him Who is living for the eons of the eons (Amen!). And they are casting their wreaths before the throne, saying,
30. Reve 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and underneath the earth and on the sea, and all in them, I hear also saying, "To Him Who is sitting on the throne-- To the Lambkin-- Be blessing and honor and glory and might For the eons of the eons!"
31. Reve saying, "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be our God's for the eons of the eons. Amen!"
32. Reve 10:6 and swears by Him Who is living for the eons of the eons, Who creates heaven and that which is in it, and the earth and that which is in it, and the sea and that which is in it, that there will be no longer a time of delay,
33. Reve And the seventh messenger trumpets. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of this world became our Lord's and His Christ's, and He shall be reigning for the eons of the eons! Amen!"
34. Reve And the fumes of their torment are ascending for the eons of the eons. And they are having no rest day and night, those worshiping the wild beast and its image, and if anyone is getting the emblem of its name.
35. Reve 15:3 And they are singing the song of Moses, the slave of God, and the song of the Lambkin, saying, "Great and marvelous are Thy acts, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Thy ways, King of the eons!
36. Reve 15:7 And one of the four animals gives to the seven messengers seven golden bowls brimming with the fury of God, Who is living for the eons of the eons. (Amen!)
37. Reve 19:3 And a second time have they declared, "Hallelujah!" And her smoke is ascending for the eons of the eons.
38. Reve And the Adversary who is deceiving them was cast into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the wild beast and where the false prophet are also. And they shall be tormented day and night for the eons of the eons.
39. Reve 22:5 And night shall be no more, and they have no need of lamplight and sunlight, for the Lord God shall be illuminating them. And they shall be reigning for the eons of the eons.
There are 39 verses, 61 occurrences of the word E O N S in the CLNT