SINCLAIR CEMETERY
submitted by Dave Calhoun
This private cemetery is located on the D'Lo-Cato Road, approximately 2-1/2
miles north of D'Lo, Mississippi, near Bethel Methodist Church, within lands
homesteaded by Peter and Mary Colquhoun Sinclair in 1842.The cemetery is
maintained by Bethel Methodist Church.There are 8 graves in the cemetery,
as follows:
Elizabeth STEPANEK
wife of C.M. SINCLAIR
b.Nov. 11, 1887
d.Aug. 4, 1960

 

Calvin M. SINCLAIR

b.Mar. 6, 1889

d.Oct. 28, 1965

Mississippi

Cook MG Co.

41 Infantry WWI


 

H.M. SINCLAIR

b.July 11, 1852

d.Feb. 27, 1915


 

E.J. GRUBBS

wife of H.M. SINCLAIR

b.Apr. 17, 1860

d.May 21, 1899


 

John P. SINCLAIR

b.Aug. 29, 1897

d.Jan. 1, 1919


 

Mary Caroline SINCLAIR

wife of Jesse ROBERTS

b.Mar. 30, 1882

d.Aug. 3, 1942


 

Bob Lowrey BOGGAN

b.May 16, 1883

d.Aug. 14, 1971

 
Eliza Jane BOGGAN
b.June 11, 1886
d.Nov. 26, 1938
                                                          RETURN TO SIMPSON COUNTY INDEX