Location: From Magee take Hwy 28 East to Saratoga-Sharon Rd. Turn right. The cemetery is only a short distance from the Hwy. Near the intersection of Jim Kennedy Road.
First copied by: Mrs. Sidney Howell and Mrs. Jeanne K. Johnston, from Jackson, Ms. On Sept 17th & 18th 1975. The updated listing posted here was submitted by Janice McCoy on April 19, 1999.
The oldest date in this cemetery is 1801. It is an enormous cemetery, but is well kept. There is a new brick church. Evidently several churches in the vicinity used this cemetery, because they have just recently started their own, and at least one of these churches has been in existence since 1854. The following is on a big sign across from the church: