THE PRINCIPLES OF SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP
"Therefore, friends, select from among yourselves seven people
of good standing, full of the spirit and of wisdom, whom we may appoint to the tasks before us." - Acts 6:3
1. THE PRINCIPLE OF SPIRITUALITY
All things begin with prayer and are sustained by prayer.
2. THE PRINCIPLE OF HUMILITY
Seek always the will of God and not your own.
3. THE PRINCIPLE OF INTEGRITY
Be in good standing with God and one another.
4. THE PRINCIPLE OF ENTHUSIASM
Fill your work with spirited passion.
5. THE PRINCIPLE OF WISDOM
Learn from the experience of trying.
6. THE PRINCIPLE OF MULTIPLICATION
Teach others how to teach others.
7. THE PRINCIPLE OF THE HARVEST
Reinvest the best in the next, new venture for the Lord.
"We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us."
- Philippians 4:13