From the ashes of The
Scream Factory comes...
Featuring the same irreverent tone, now
breaking genre boundaries
barebones #1 - 48 pages digest LIMITED QUANTITIES
Don't miss out on our premiere issue!
- Bondage Art in Vintage Paperbacks
- An annotated index to Super-Science
- An article on LAwrence Block's Tanner
- An article on John Sanford's Prey
- The return of the refearence
- Bill Warren interview
- Bill Crider interview
- John Carpenter on LaserDisc
- A retrospective on the life and career
of the Zuni Fetish doll from Trilogy of Terror
barebones #2 - 60 pages digest LIMITED QUANTITIES
Our second issue was larger and was a quick
sell out! Second printing also sold out. Limited number of first printings signed by Richard Prather available
- A look at the original X-Files
- Richard Prather
- An index to Shell Scott Magazine
- An annotated Index to Tales of the
- The return of the Overlooked
- The 'Black' novels of Cornell
- Bob Wilkins interview
- An article on Richard Avery's The
- The Mexican Monster Movies of Jerry
- A Somewhere in Time/Titanic
barebones #3/4 - YIKES! 90+ pages double-sized magazine
By popular demand, our third/fourth issue is
magazine sized, and yes, that means larger type!
- David J.
Schow on the search for the
ultimate Mexican Monster Movie
- The long awaited look at the Dracula
novels of Robert Lory
- An article on the Spanish Blind Dead
- A look at Mongo!
- The return of Stefan Dziemanowicz
- An interview with Robert Serling
- Our inaugural letters column
- all this and more!
barebones Volume 2 Number 1 - 72 page digest SOLD OUT!INQUIRE
Our eagerly awaited return to our original
- Leading us into the new millennium,
Schow on Top Ten Lists (read it
- The bones regulars
pick their favorites of the 90s
- A massive overview of Donald Westlake's
pseudonymous Richard Stark Parker novels
- An annotated index to Gunsmoke
- Lawrence McCallum examines the horrors
of Edward L. Cahn
- A look into The Secret Circle
- all this and our regular columns!
barebones Volume 3 Number 1 - 44 page digest LIMITED
QUANTITIES AVAILABLE INQUIRE
Our final issue?
- Peter Enfantino's index to JUSTICE crime
- More reviews and commentary from
- Bud Webster looks at Pohl's STAR SCIENCE
- Gary Jonas on PSI-MAN
- David Brown's comprehensive overview of
the Dark Shadows novels of Dan (Marilyn) Ross, including the
never-before-published synopsis to the unwritten 33rd book in the
All prices include shipping. Make
checks/money orders payable to Peter Enfantino. Deadline Press, P.O.
Box 2808, Apache Junction, AZ 85217
barebones is the brainchild of Peter
Enfantino & John
return to The Last Site on Earth
For information on other
Deadline Press products, please select one of the following: