- The Ravenna Creek Daylighting Project is designed to restore Ravenna Creek as a natural waterway between Ravenna Park and University Slough, to create:
- pedestrian connections between several destinations now dominated by autos
- fish habitat
- improved water quality in University Slough
- a focal point for commercial activity
- a community amenity, a blue greenway in a densely settled area
- Join the neighborhood in the restoration of an historic creek. Bring fish back by reestablishing habitat to reconnect Ravenna Park and Union Bay.