The 2008 SWVR PAX Championship
|This was a new for 2003 championship contested in the Southern
West Virginia Region of the SCCA. For two years it was
unofficial. In 2005, it became an officially sanctioned SWVR
championship. The winners have been:
Here's how it works.
Index is a mathematical means of comparing autocrossers from all
different classes, allowing them to run head-to-head against each other
- theoretically. For a simple example of how the index works, click
There are some changes to the championship for the upcoming
year. In 2008, itíll work like this:
- The PAX index will be applied to all SWVR
- Every driverís quickest run of the day will be multiplied by
the 2008 PAX index to produce a PAX time.
- PAX times will be sorted, quickest (PAX FTD) to slowest.
- Points will be awarded to the top 15 PAX finishers in the
- A driver's 7 best finishes (out of 11 total events) will be
counted in the final points. The number of counted events
may be changed if the total number of SWVR events changes.
- Points will be submitted as soon as possible for publication in Rich
Mixture, and will also be available on the Legal Eagle Racing
website at http://home.earthlink.net/~pylondodger/SWVRPAX.htm.
- The PAX championship administrator
reserves the right to resolve any disputes or ambiguities as he
- Highest point total at the end of the season wins the
- Remember - no wagering.
2008 Points Table
Last Update: 2/17/08