Currently, we are not endorsed by any of the charities
listed below and it will not be necessary.
The profits from CAProductions as well as individual, corporate and organization
donations will fund the CAProductions Honor Roll Foundation.
- To help support existing programs that help homeless Veterans.
- To help fund successful Youth Groups around the United States.
- To establish a fund that will assist the families while any Veteran attends an inpatient PTSD Treatment Program.
The fund will be available until the Veteran is able to return to work or receive Service Connection Disability. The Foundation
will also assist the Veteran in filing claims and helping speed the process whenever possible.
- United Service Organizations (USO) - nonprofit organization providing a "home away from home" and celebrity
entertainment to U.S. soldiers and their families.
- To work with existing Veterans Groups and 'The Kitchen Table Gang' to set up an organization similar to the
USO Program that will offer entertainment for hospitalized Veterans in VA Facilities.
- Set up a program to help the 4,000 to 8,000 Military Families that are on food stamps.
- BoysTown of Italy - An American charity set up by U.S. Servicemen and Servicewomen, right after the Germans
were driven out of Italy.
- To help support a National Fund for the Widows and Orphans of Rescue Workers whom die in the line of duty.
(added after Sept 11, 2001)
- The MedCAP 2004 Project, MedCAP 2005 Project, MedCAP 2006 Project, etc. The MedCAPs will involve medical
treatment for the Vietnamese Peasants. As the Foundation's Funds increase; the Board of Directors will expand this program
into other Vietnamese Humanitarian Areas.
- The SHARON ANN LANE Foundation.
- Promote the suggestion to the U.S. Military and our Federal Government that the concepts of the Combined
Action Program (CAP) should be used today to fight Global Terrorism.
- America Supporting Americans, or ASA. It's mission is to link American military units based on U.S. soil
or deployed world-wide with American communities who want to show their support.
The Board of Directors and the Membership's Officers
will add to this list as money becomes available.
|SHARON ANN LANE
|Please Press Sharon's Picture To Visit Her Foundation
|Boystown of Italy
|Press The Above Picture To Learn About Boystown of Italy
Press here for details on the America Supporting Americans (ASA) Project .
The Kitchen Table Gang is trying to make life a little more pleasant for our hospitalized veterans and our troops overseas.
Please Press This Link To Visit The 'Kitchen Table Gang'
Press here for the USO web site.