SERVICES AN ARBORIST CAN PROVIDE:
1. Pruning to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees.
2. Evaluation of whether a tree should be removed or not, and removal if necessary.
3. Emergency tree care, ie. after a storm or if roots have been drastically impinged upon.
4. Evaluation of location for planting (ie. what trees do well in what locations) and planting of those trees.
5. Protection and care for trees in a development zone during construction.
6. Other services, including site problems, fertilization, bracing, aeration, and diagnosis of tree diseases.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call me at 510-843-1901.