This is a simple Risk variant.
1. Each player gets one nuclear weapon.
2. A player can fire the nuke when attacked, or as an attacker.
3. The defender fires first, prior to the attacker's die roll. The attacker can fire either after the defender fires, or after the defender declines to fire. Both can fire at any territory on the board.
4. A nuke wipes out all armies in a territory.
5. The firing player can occupy a nuked territory after he has attacked it and if he is adjacent to it. If not, then the vacant territory can be occupied by a following player. The Free Move cannot be used for this.
6. The attacker collects a card upon occupying a nuked territory.
Keep in mind you can only nuke once per game, so be careful how you use it.
AGR TITLE PAGE
The Second Gulf War by Peter L. de Rosa
The Year of the Monkey: Tet 1968 by Peter L. de Rosa
AGR HOME PAGE