- Family Visiting Program. NY State Correctional Services Dept./Parole Division
- formerly Troupe Theatre
- Formerly German Methodist Episcopal Church
- Formerly Greek Orthodox Congregation of Saints Constantine and Helen, ca 1929
- Voorhees College
- Formerly Catholic Boys Club, ca 1930
- After 1898 slaughtering in Manhattan restricted to 39th Street near the Hudson and at Abattoir Center, near the East River in the East Forties.
- Formerly Joseph Stein & Sons, Inc. slaughter house
- Formerly New York Butchers' Dresses Meat Company 1 ,
1 Christopher Gray, "Street scapes: The New York Butchers' Dresses Meat Company, a Building Long Past Its Prime On a Choice Site For Offices," New York Times 14 Jun. 1987.
2 Christopher Gray, Changing New York (New York: Dover Publications, 1992)
5 Robert A. Stern, Thomas Mellins, and David Fishman, New York 1880: Architecture and Urbanism in the Gilded Age , (New York: Monacelli Press, 1999) 738-739.
Updated December 1, 2002