MY STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. I believe in the verbal inspiration and sole Authority of the 66 books of the Bible, preserved Without
error for the English speaking people in the Authorized King James version.
2. I believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the blood and finished atonement of Jesus Christ
3. I believe that believers should be immersed in water after being saved. Such believers baptism is an
ordinance but is not a means of grace.
4. I believe in a premillenial, pretribulational translation or rapture of the Body of Christ (Born Again
5. I believe all mankind is born with a sin nature which separates him from God. The only way to be reconciled
to God is through repentance of sin and belief or trust in the shed blood of Christ.
6. I believe a man is secured in his salvation eternally and unconditionally at the moment he believes.
7.I believe the saints should be separate from the world as pilgrims and sojourners, and we are to live
in the world but not to let the world and its philosophy live in us.
8. I believe in the active and vigorous pursuit of lost sinners by street preaching, tract distribution,
door-to-door witnessing and any other reasonable and appropriate methods of sowing the seed of the word of God.
9. I believe the trinitarian doctrine of the Godhead and therefore believe Jesus Christ is not only to be
the Son of God but also God Himself, the image of God, God manifest in the flesh.
10.I believe in a literal, hot and burning Hell and future Lake of Fire.