Saturday, June 05, 2004

If you are noticing any change in your child that is non-optimum or a teacher is reporting to you that your child is having trouble in school, get a medical exam for him/her and check for food allegies, nutrient deficiencies and hearing.

It may take a nutritionist to help determine what is wrong. Any recommendation that your child take a drug should be viewed by a parent as the absolute last step to consider.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?