Contact information for the HAM Surname DNA Project Participants
Group #7 has been estimated by FTDNA and Whit Athey's Haplogroup Predictor as "I2b"
"Adam" -> M168 -> M89 -> M170 -> M258 -> S31 -> S32 -> S33 -> S24 - M223 (Negative for M253 and M307 )
The Y-SEARCH study for the possible immigrant homeland for the HAM DNA Group # 7.
Haplotype Group reading references:
National Genographic Haplotype Group maps
The Genetic Legacy of Paleolithic Homo Sapiens Sapiens in Extant Europeans, (see classification Eu7) Science Nov. 2000, Stanford University
Phylogeography of Y-Chromosome Haplogroup I Reveals Distinct Domains of Prehistoric Gene Flow In Europe, Rootsi et al, 2004.
Links section from EthnoAncestry
Ken Nordtvedt, Modal Haplotypes for Y-Haplogroup I Varieties
Haplotype Groups were re-classified by Family Tree DNA in May, 2008.
This affected the following existing groups:
R1b1c became R1b1b2
I1a became I1
I1b became I
I1c became I2b
E3b1a became E1b1b1
Hambonz23 (at) yahoo.com
1) Samuel HAM b. EST 1700 d. Mar 2, 1737 in Spottsylvania County, VA
Believed to have married ABT 1720 Margaret WARREN
2) Edward HAM b. EST 1730 d. AFT 1764 Culpeper County, VA
3) Stephen HAM (1765 - 1821) was born 1765, and died October 1, 1821 in Madison County, KY.
Stephen HAM married:
(1) RHODA COFER/COFFER/COFFEE April 8, 1782 in Culpeper County, VA.
(2) PEGGY HARVEY December 5, 1814 in Madison County ,KY.
4) Jabez HAM (1796 - 1842) b. Aug 3, 1796 Madison County, KY d. Dec 12, 1842 Callaway County, MO married Jan 13, 1814 Hannah TODD in Madison County, KY
5) Joel Campbell HAM (1818 - 1887) b. Nov 23, 1818 Montgomery Co., MO d. 1887 in Pettis Co., MO Joel married Jan 29, 1839 Mary Susan COUNTS in Montgomery County, MO
6) John Stephen HAM (1848 - 1928 ) b. Oct 26, 1848 in Callaway Co., MO d. Jun 22, 1928 in Mitchell, NE. John Stephen HAM m. Aug 8, 1867 Nancy Emmaline SCRANTON in Nebo, IL source: Janet Martin http://www.angelfire.com/home/hammartin/
7) Tilden Conway HAM 1878 - born 1878 in Nebo, IL. married Lillie SCRANTON ABT 1901 Lillie was born in Nebo, IL
8) Jay Jefferson HAM (ABT 1905 - 1966) b. ABT 1905 d. ABT 1966 Denver, CO