On this page...
"The difficulty with trust and character is that it does not show up on a balance sheet." - Professor Richard Tedlow
Migration Specialties operates in an honest, forthright manner. We build our relationships on trust and integrity. Our business and employees follow a strong code of ethics designed to protect the company, the employees, our clients, and our vendors. Our code of ethics is based off of Intel's.
Code of Ethics
- We always conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- We follow the letter and the spirit of the law.
- Employees and contractors should treat each other and our customers fairly.
- Employees and contractors should act in the best interest of the company and avoid conflicts of interest.
- Employees and contractors must protect company assets and reputation.