|All kinds of Voices Needed!
|Animation, Announcers, Advertisements and more...
Voice Over Training:
1. Explore LATEST Opportunities:
audio books, narration, promos, characters, animation, commercials, industrial, medical, etc...
determine where/if you will fit in and how to get there.
2. Create a Foundation:
- Technique, Training and Troubleshooting...Intensive Focus on the CORE of VOICE OVER Delivery.
3. Voice Over Production:
- ALL Areas will be covered from Cold Copy READS through Home Recording Studio NEEDS to Delivery Formats (ISDN,
MP3, ADAT...) You will get REAL Experience with Candid Critiques!
In addition AOV Studios will provide you with honest, real world knowledge about the Voice Over Industry!
through all the misconceptions and gain an understanding of this competitive field including:
- Types of Work other than Commercial
- Realistic $$ Expectations (Most Voice Talent do NOT make Millions!)
- The Business and How it Operates.
AOV Studios uses a variety of Scripts, as well as Numerous BREATHING Techniques, READING Exercises
and 'Ear Training'!
Learn and Practice:
- tone, pitch, tempo, volume
Gain an understanding of Necessary Vocal Skills and Voice Over Categories.
We'll begin with an evaluation to assess the marketability of your voice and your talent. That means
assessing your strengths and weaknesses, and determining which categories of voiceover may be lucrative for you.
What About A Career in Voice Overs?!
There has never been a better time to pursue a career in commercial voice-overs. Thanks to cable, the Internet
and other new media, demand for voice-over talent is exploding!
Voice-over is a very competitive business, precisely because it is so attractive. We cannot think of another
performance-related venue where you can make more money in less time.
We believe there is a real, solid, tangible opportunity for new people to break into this growing, lucrative
field -- if you know what you're doing.
Our goal is to take the guesswork out of your voice-over performance and help you become the sort of performer
who can deliver a perfect reading in one take.
|Master Instructor - Melissa Foxx
Melissa Foxx has trained and developed more working voice-over talent than anyone else in Orlando. Her training
program is the most detailed and demanding offered anywhere.
Working one-on-one or in small groups, our intense, "nuts and bolts" approach will help you:
- Develop your vocal technique for the microphone
- Refine your commercial performance skills
- Identify and grow a range of voices, from announcer to characters
- Produce a compelling, professional demo tape at our recording studios.
- All of our students receive in-depth marketing consultation, from packaging to cover letters, networking
and finding an agent. And this service is offered to all of our graduates on an ongoing basis -- absolutely free!
Contact Melissa Foxx today and take the first step toward building your career with...AOV Studios!
If you're here, it's probably safe to assume that you are interested in voiceover training. In fact,
you may have already done some research on the subject or attended a lecture about it. Or maybe someone has recommended to
you that you check into AOV Studios. At any rate, you probably have lots of questions about voiceover training and AOV Studios,
so following are the responses to the most frequently asked ones... CLICK HERE 4 FAQ Page