I AM THANKFUL FOR...
- ...the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been
surrounded by friends.
- ...the taxes I pay because it means I am employed.
- ...the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have
enough to eat.
- ...a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters
that need fixing because it means I have a home.
- ...my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the
- ...the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means
I am capable of walking.
- ...all the complaining about our government because it means we have
freedom of speech.
- ...my large heating bill because it means I am warm.
- ...the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means
that I can hear.
- ...the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it
means I am alive.
- ...the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones
- ...weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it
means I have been productive.
- ...and your friendship.