By Joan Carroll Cruz
The story of 36 major Eucharistic Miracles from Lanciano, Italy in 800 to Stich, Bavaria in 1970. Details the official
investigations. Tells where some are still venerated today. Covers Hosts that have bled, turned to flesh, levitated, etc.;
plus, of Saints who have lived on the Eucharist alone. Reinforces the Church's doctrine of the Real Presence of Jesus in the
Blessed Sacrament like no other book! TAN Books.
Daily Missal - 1962 Tridentine Rite (Latin Rite) Black / White Leather
THE BLESSED EUCHARIST By Fr. Faber
MASS AND THE EUCHARIST (Books and Videos)
THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
THE CATHOLIC SANCTUARY And The Second Vatican Council By Michael Davies
THE GREAT SACRILEGE By Fr. James F. Wathen, O.S.J.
THE HIDDEN TREASURE-HOLY MASS By St. Leonard of Port Maurice (1676-1751)
THE HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS By Fr. Michael Muller
HOW CHRIST SAID THE FIRST MASS By James L. Meagher, D.D.
THE INCREDIBLE CATHOLIC MASS AN EXPLANATION OF THE MASS By Fr. Martin von Cochem, O.S.F.
MOMENTS DIVINE BEFORE THE BLESSED SACRAMENT By Fr. Frederick A. Reuter, K.C.B.S.
THE WONDERS OF THE MASS By Fr. Paul O'Sullivan, O.P.
I WAIT FOR YOU - Jesus' Lament over Man's Indifference By Sr. Josefa Menendez
LITURGICAL SHIPWRECK By Michael Davies
A NOVENA OF HOLY COMMUNIONS By Fr. Lawrence Lovasik
THE OTTAVIANI INTERVENTION A SHORT CRITICAL STUDY OF THE NEW ORDER OF MASS By Ottaviani & Bacci
THE PROBLEMS WITH THE PRAYERS OF THE MODERN MASS By Fr. Anthony Cekada
THE PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW MASS By Rama P. Coomaraswamy, M.D.
A SHORT HISTORY OF THE ROMAN MASS By Michael Davies
THE TWO DIVINE PROMISES By Fr. Hoppe
ST. MICHAEL AND THE ANGELS Anonymous
EUCHARIST QUIZZES By Frs. Rumble and Carty
MASS AND THE SACRAMENTS A COURSE IN RELIGION BOOK II By Fr. John Laux, M.A.
Michael Brown Collection of his Catholic Books More Books Formerly Published by The Riehle Foundation
The most complete edition available Roman Catholic Daily Missal (1962) by Baronius Press
The most complete edition available
Roman Catholic Daily Missal (1962)
by Baronius Press
The text of this edition is based upon the Daily Missal and Liturgical Manual (16th edition) published by Laverty & Sons,
Leeds, in 1960 and has been fully revised and updated.
Its features include:
* 2,216 pages printed in red/black.
* Size approximately 3.75" x 6.3"
* 115 engravings throughout carefully scanned, corrected where necessary and digitally remastered.
* Foreword and Imprimatur from the Most Reverend Fabian W. Bruskewitz, STD, Bishop of Lincoln.
* All the Masses of the Liturgical Year, in Latin with English translation, according to the Roman Calendar of 1962 - Temporal
and Sanctoral Cycles and accompanying rites (Blessing of Ashes, Blessing of Palms, Chrism Mass, and the Blessing of Holy Oils,
* Ordinary of the Mass, in Latin with English translation
* Liturgical Calendar
* Table of Moveable Feasts up to AD 2066
* Complete Holy Week Liturgy of 1962 (including the Office of Tenebrae)
* Common Masses of the Saints and the Blessed Virgin
* Supplement of special Masses for the Dioceses of the USA
* Supplement of special Masses for the Dioceses of England and Wales
* Supplement of special Masses for the Dioceses of Scotland
* Feasts celebrated in particular places and in certain religious congregations
* Votive Masses for the days of the week
* Sixteen Votive Masses for various occasions
* Masses for the Dead (including infants), Complete Burial Service, Prayers for the Dead
* Marriage Service and Nuptial Mass
* The Churching of Women
* Kyriale, in traditional Gregorian chant notation, including:
* Tones for the most common Ordinaries: I (Lux et Origo), IV (Cunctipotens Genitor Deus), VIII (De Angelis), IX (Cum Jubilo),
XI (Orbis Factor), XXVII (Sundays of Advent & Lent), XVIII (Deus Genitor Alme)
* Tones for the Asperges and the Vidi Aquam
* Tones for the Credo: I, II, III and¯ IV
* Vespers for Sundays and Feasts
* Compline for Sundays
* Hymns and chants for Exposition and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
* Anthems to the Blessed Virgin Mary
* Litany of the Saints
* Various Devotions and Prayers including favourite Litanies, the Way of the Cross, prayers of the Rosary and others
* Morning and Evening Prayers
* Devotions for Confession
* Devotions for Holy Communion
* Te Deum Laudamus
* The Itinerary or Office before a Journey
* Various Blessings
* An explanation of "The Liturgy or Public Worship of the Catholic and Roman Church"
* An Abridgement of Christian Doctrine
Bishop Fulton Sheen Catholic DVD and VHS Videos