Most people and businesses have items they'd just love to sell. Often, they just hang onto these items because they don't
want to "give them away" locally and perhaps they don't know how or don't have the time to learn how to sell these items online.
On eBay, your items can be seen by more prospective buyers than could ever be possible locally.
In the first quarter of
2007 eBay surpassed 14 billion dollars in gross merchandise volume. Well over a million sellers make a full or part time living
on eBay. If you want to sell your items and get the best price possible, you need to learn to do it on eBay.
I can show
you how to do it. I am an Education Specialist Trained By eBay to teach the Basics of Selling on eBay course. The cost of
the course is $69 per person and the course usually lasts between five and six hours. A comprehensive Student Guide is also
available for and additional $16. This guide is highly recommended, but not required. I also offer personal or business consultations
When you sign up for one of these interactive, full-day courses or consultations, you'll learn from a Power Seller
and Education Specialist Trained by eBay how to...
- Register as an eBay member
- Set up an eBay Seller Account
- Do research and create effective listings
- Develop the best pricing strategies
- Take high quality photos for your listings
- Set effective starting bids
- Set Reserve pricing and Buy It Now
- Open a PayPal account
- Accept major credit card payments online
- Monitor all of your eBay listings
- Professionally package and ship your items
- Successfully complete transactions
- And much more
To get an idea of what you'll learn, please be sure to check out the items
I have listed
Click the email link below to sign up and get started immediately. If purchasing the Student Guide, you need to sign up
at least two weeks prior to the course date so that I can be sure and have your guide.