FIT BABY = FIT TODDLER =FIT CHILD = FIT TEEN = FIT ADULT
EXPERIENCE Itsy Bitsy Yoga:
A unique mommy and me / daddy and me / caregiver and me!
As featured on CNN, USA Today, CBS News, and Baby Year Magazine, Itsy Bitsy Yoga introduces your baby and you to the many
benefits of yoga in the first years of life.
The program includes more than 75 yoga poses and techniques for babies from 6 weeks to 24 months old. Each pose is developmentally
nutritious and helps to deepen the parent/child bond.
Itsy Bitsy Yoga was founded by Helen Garabedian, a Certified Yoga Teacher, Infant Movement Developmental Educator, Certified
Infant Massage Instructor. Her book, Itsy Bitsy Yoga: Poses to Help Your Baby Sleep Longer, Digest Better, and Grow Stronger,
is available now. Visit www.itsybitsyyoga.com
CLASSES in Itsy Bitsy Yoga:
BABY IBY ( 6 weeks - pre-crawling)
A calming and nurturing yoga class where parents learn to help babies unfold their motor skills, sleep better, feel happier,
and digest with ease. IBY is a great way to bond with baby and meet the like-minded parents in your community.
TOT IBY ( almost crawling- 24 monthsask about 2/3 yr. old)
A supportive, fun-loving, and active yoga practice for busy tots. Continue bonding with your child as you help them feel
comfortable in their moving body, develop self-confidence, and encourage their creative spirit. Experience the shared joy
as tots move into yoga poses on their own.
BENEFITS of Itsy Bitsy Yoga:
With or without yoga experience, you will learn Itsy Bitsy Yoga poses and techniques that:
- Promote parent and child bonding in a relaxed environment
- Help your baby sleep better
- Improve your baby's digestion
- Calm a fussy or crying baby almost immediately utilizing Itsy Bitsy Yoga's MAGIC POSES
- Better understand your child's developmental movements and learning patterns through the exploration of yoga.
- Engage your child through IBY's magical SING and DO technique.
- Foster nurturing and memorable moments with the exclusive collection of Itsy Bitsy Yoga Rhymes.
BOOK YOUR OWN PRIVATE MOMMY GROUP- You arrange the parents in your circle and I will design a series that is unique to
For more information visit www.itsybitsyyoga.com