If you are struggling in your relationship, I
have many skills and a lot of experience to help you and your partner regain your equilibrium.
Specializations in couples issues:
* communication difficulties
* fair-fight training
* unequal/inhibited sexual desire
* alternative couples' issues
* chronic illness affecting a relationship
* sexual abuse affecting a relationship
* separation/reconciliation issues
* amicable-as-possible divorce
Note: You can work on your relationship individually
if your partner does not want to do counseling
(you can make
If you are feeling confused, lost, or upset or are wanting guidance in how to recover from past issues and problems and
move forward, I will work with you to meet your goals.
Specializations in individual counseling:
* relationship issues
* loss of relationship
* depression and/or anxiety
* perinatal/postpartum depression
* gestational diabetes (with/without
* childhood abuse
(intermittent, chronic, severe)
(Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
* dissociative disorders
* eating disorders
* psychological issues related to chronic illness
[diabetes (types 1 and 2), liver diseases, IBS,
CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immunologic Syndrome) etc.]
* Adult Attention Deficit Disorder.
I am a California Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist.
MFC #15293) I offer individual counseling to men and women,
and couples counseling to unmarried and married
couples of all sexual orientations and gender identifications.
I worked for three years as a Behavioral Medicine
Specialist State Contractor for the California Diabetes and Pregnancy Program.
I worked for three years as a Diabetes/Pregnancy Counselor at the Diabetes Center at John Muir/Mt Diablo
Medical Center, Concord.
I have been a researcher, a teacher, a presenter and a consultant in a variety of contexts.