CDs - I didn't buy many cd's this year as I was engrossed in listening to all the cd's I already owned... in alphabetical
order. Compulsive? Me?
1. Atreyu - The Curse
2. Descendents - Cool to be You
3. The Polyphonic Spree - Together We're Heavy
4. Lacuna Coil - Comalies
5. Rock Against Bush Vols 1 & 2
Songs -This list is in no particular order. It's also heavily influenced by Headbangers Ball.
Probot - Shake Your Blood
Slipknot - Duality
Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine
Kelis - Milkshake
Drowning Pool - Step Up
Jet - Cold Hard Bitch
Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Earshot - Wait
Iced Earth - The Reckoning
Movies - I can't believe I only went to the movies three times this year. Obviously they were all things I really wanted
to see and they didn't make me want to kill myself or anyone else so by default they make the list (top 3). The rest are movies
I saw for the first time this year.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
Under the Tuscan Sun
Love, Honour, and Obey
What a Girl Wants - Don't look at me like that! It's cute! It's got a good soundtrack! It's got Colin Firth shaking his
ass in leather pants! Dear god, people, I'm only human.
TV - Also in no particular order - that would be like asking a mother to choose between her children.
Joan of Arcadia
Mad Mad House
Dead Like Me
1. Fargo Rock City - Chuck Klosterman
2. The House of Sleep - Jonathan Coe
3. Babe in Toyland - Eugenie Seifer Olson
4. Thursday Next books (Lost in a Good Book, The Well of Lost Plots, Something Rotten) - Jasper Fforde
5. A Girl Named Zippy - Haven Kimmel
6. Santa & Pete - Christopher Moore
7. Sushi for Beginners - Marian Keyes
8. Crazy for You - Jennifer Crusie
9. Autobiography of a Fat Bride - Laurie Notaro
10. Elegance - Kathleen Tessaro