BLUE HEAT GENERAL TIPS
- As in any adventure game, save your game often! Save especially before you begin ANY conversations, as important clues and information may be missed. I found it easiest to alphabetize my save files so they would be in order for easy restoring. I will indicate some suggested save points in my walkthrough.
- As you play, take notes. Blue Heat is very linear (you must take one step before something else can be done). If you follow this Walkthrough, you will be able to complete the game successfully. If you wish to skip over any of the automatic videos, click on the video while viewing it.
- While playing the game, point your cursor to the top right-hand corner of the video screen, where you will see 4 buttons. (Read the manual for the description of each if you don't know what they represent.) Choose the PDA button to open it. It is a good idea to get acquainted with your PDA , so see what it contains. On each screen is a "Help" button which gives valuable information on how to use your PDA device.
- Move around each screen with your cursor. The arrow will change its shape when you find a "hot spot", where you can left click.
- For the most enjoyment of the game, listen carefully to what the lab technician, Victor, says and follow his instructions.
- To send evidence to your pending list of items, right click when the "bubbling beaker" appears.
- There are multiple places to find motives for the suspects, so don't worry if you miss the first opportunity. I'll give you the other instances, if there are any. While you are establishing motives and alibis, it is VERY important that you catch them at the right moment. The moment you hear, read or see something that could implicate a suspect (even remotely), immediately open up Motives and Alibis (M & A button) and attempt to submit the motive/alibi.
- Several game bugs caused the game to "dump" to my desktop unexpectedly. The "readme" file on CD#1 contained some suggestions for troubleshooting, but I was unable to solve the problems using the suggestions there. However, I was able to choose another avenue to finish the game. I will advise you where the problems happened in my game and how I worked around them.
Back to Blue Heat Introduction
Back to Jeanne's Great Game Links
All material provided here is © Copyright by Jeanne W. Muse, all rights reserved. If you post a link or this walkthrough on your web site, please give me appropriate credit!