Unlimited Ammo Cheat
Part 2: NTI Ark
- Activate Power Core
- Move Deepcore
- Leave Deepcore
Part 3: Europa
Back to Jeanne's Great Game Links
THE ABYSS: Incident at Europa
WALKTHROUGH PART 1
Note: You start the game on Level 2.
ACTIVATING THE POWER CORE
- Stand facing the blue striped switch box and press spacebar.
Bump into the door to open it and leave the Compression/Decompression
- Walk through the next door to the Sub Bay.
- Move left to the body (near the red chest) and get Level
1 Stunner. (Spouse comments on infection.)
- Turn around and enter the left door. This is the Locker Room.
Get the Blue Key Card from second locker from
left. Bump into the suits. (Spouse comments you need to find the
helmet.) Leave Locker Room.
- Walk to other end of the Moonpool and enter door on the right.
Turn left and walk straight to the end of the hall and are facing
a door. Walk straight, bear left and turn right to face another
door. Enter the Infirmary and get Purple Gel Pack
from wall socket. Leave Infirmary.
- Walk left, straight and then right. Turn right and enter the
Mess Hall. Pick up the Screwdriver from the
- Walk straight and out the opposite door into the Galley. Ready
the Level 1 Stunner. Leave Galley.
- Walk straight into the Food Pantry. Shoot the Mutant (Ctrl key)
twice to stun. Keep walking straight to the Elevator Well.
Recharge Stunner. Enter Elevator. Go Up. Turn and Exit Elevator onto Level 3.
- Walk through two doors and pause in the hallway. Turn right and
open the Closet. Look down and pick up the Green Gel Pack from the floor.
- Turn around (right) and return to the Elevator Well. Enter
the Elevator and Go Down. When Elevator stops, go down again. Exit the
Elevator onto Level 1.
- Go through Right door. Ready Stunner. Use Blue Key Card
on wall panel. Enter Doctor's Office and pick up 3
Polywater Keys. Leave Doctor's Office via opposite door
and walk into the Battery Room (through open doorway).
- Use Screwdriver on Wall Box. Get the Red Gel Pack. Mutant nearby. Shoot twice to stun and walk straight to the next
- This is the Main Power Core room. Mutant will follow you, but
cannot walk further into the room. Walk around and bump into
several of the controls until you find one with green markings
that opens. Insert all three Gel Packs (red, purple and
green). Return near to the mutant and bump into the box near the door.
(A comment is made about the government that I couldn't hear over
the moanings of the mutant.) Power Core is now Active.
MOVING DEEPCORE OFF OF THE ROCK
- Push button on right to turn off the energy fields in the
doorway. Walk through, turn around and push the button again to
turn it back on. Proceed back to the Elevator Well. Go up once to
- From Elevator Well, walk through the first Food Pantry, the
Galley and the Mess Hall. Take the right-hand door into the
hallway. Walk all the way to the end of the hall and through it.
- Enter the first left door into Maintenance Room B. Use
screwdriver on wall box and get the Yellow Gel Pack.
Leave Maintenance Room B.
- Proceed straight ahead through two living quarters. Pause at
the pool and arm the Stunner. Open the door, stun the Mutant,
grab the Red Key Card and leave quickly.
- Walk through the next room (ignoring the pool for now) and the
next. Turn left and enter the door to the hallway.
- Make the first right. Insert the Red Key Card into the
panel and enter the Command center.
- Walk to the far right to pick up the Metal Deck Plate.
- Turn around and enter the Elevator. Go up to Level 3 just beyond
the debris. Pick up the two Metal Deck Plates. Look down at the floor and use all three Metal Deck Plates to cover
the electric sparks. Walk across the plates.
- Enter the far door and the first door on the left (Communications
Lab). Jump onto the table and get the NTI Translator. Approach the floating form to use the translator. Leave this room.
- Walk straight through the next room and into the next. Pick
up the Air Tank. Continue out and ready the
Stunner. Quickly stun the approaching Mutant, jump onto the chest
to get the Ignition Key and leave.
- Return through the next two rooms, taking a left into the
hallway and get on the Elevator. Go down into the Command center.
- Use the Ignition Key in the Ignition console. Deepcore
has been moved off of the rock.
- From the Command Center, head to the main Elevator shaft (right
- straight left and all the way to the end). Go down to Level 1.
Turn left and enter that door.
- Go to the Research Lab is located at the end of the long
tunnel. Save your game before entering here. Your stunner has no
effect on the two meanies inside, so put it away. Make sure you
have a full health meter and get ready to run! Your objective is
to get both of the mutants to follow you into the Containment
Room and then trap them there. Then you can concentrate on the
other parts of the room.
- Run directly toward the green button to the right of the
Containment Room and turn it to red (off).
- Zig zag around so that they both are following you and run
into the Containment Room, jumping up onto the countertop. When
both of them are hovering at your heels, dart to the entry, turn
and press the button to green! (Note: Trapping them inside took
me at least a dozen times! If any part of their bodies gets
through before you hit the button, they can get free. Keep trying
and you will eventually get it.)
- Once they are trapped, notice the square red blocks on one of
the curved walls. From left to right turn each one green, leaving
the third one red. Jump up and get the Helmet
from the box.
- Jump up beside the box (behind the chair) and get the Blue
Gel Pack. Leave!
- Return to the Elevator and go up to Level 2. Return to the
Locker Room (the door immediately next to the Decompression
Chamber door). Get the Fluid Breathing Suit.
- Go back into the hall and return to the Pool in the Living
- Stand beside the pool facing the door through which you
entered the room. Step in the water.
- Press the Z key to sink down. Swim forward through the next
room and into the far room (with the porthole window). Find the Multicharger
in this room. Quickly leave the way you came, finding the pool
again. Use the / or A key to rise and get out of the water (before
you run out of air.)
- It's time to leave. Go back to the Moonpool and jump in. (You will automatically use
the suit.) You'll arrive inside the NTI Ark.
This walkthrough is © by Jeanne Muse, all rights
reserved. Permission must be granted by the author to duplicate
any content contained herein.