There are a couple of projects that don't fit in elsewhere.
The Scroll Saw
This is a 26" scroll saw. It's deep enough to handle a wide variety of woodcutting tasks. It has an adjustment for four different stroke lengths. The only problem is that making the adjustment is a little cumbersome, so I set it for one of the middle lengths and left it alone.
An Ingot Mold
This is a mold to pour excess material into. It has enough volume to take a crucible full of aluminum. The bottoms of the molds are 10 gage black iron that are 2-1/2" on a side. Four of these ingots will fit into the crucible at one time. I usually use muffin tins, but the 'muffins' that you end up with don't fit too well in the crucible.
A Small Tool Holder
The casting in this picture is a step pulley that didn't work. The sand at the small end was too wet and there was no way to save it. So I put it in the lathe and turned it down to make the outside look better, and bored the inside. I then drilled holes around the edges to put small tools like taps, a center punch, countersinks, etc. That way they're easier to find when I need them.
Here's something that shows what's nice about having a workshop at your disposal. One day I decided to make a rammer. I took a piece of an oak 4x4, from a pallet at work, and put it in the lathe. Then I turned it until it was round, which established the large diameter. Then I turned down the small end, and then the handle. I used a large gouge to form the radii where the handle meets the ends, and smoothed it all with a piece of emery cloth. Then I used my belt sander to form the flats on the small end. A coat of clear sealer and it was finished.
A Step Pulley
When I was building my lathe, I had trouble finding step pulleys. I finally turned the first one down using only the carriage on the lathe and a set of temporary centers. I mounted the pulley casting on a shaft, put it in the centers, and put a regular pulley on one end. I attached a motor to the shaft and turned it down (everything was bolted to a workbench, or course). It took a long time to finish, but I was unemployed at the time so it didn't matter. Since I have a full lathe (minus change gears) now, I turn all my step pulleys instead of buying them.