Awards & Training:
- Member of the PR Week magazine Large Communications Team of the Year, March 2007
- Accredited in Public Relations (APR) by the Public Relations Society of America in 1996.
- Award of Merit – International Association of Business Communicators/Washington for the 1994 American Red Cross,
National Capital Chapter Annual Report.
- American National Red Cross Communications Excellence Awards – Fund Raising Communications (1993), Special Communications
(1991), Special Publications (1990) and Photography (1989).
- Intranet Week, “Using Strategic Planning, User Feedback and Usage Analysis to Create a ‘Portal to a Higher
Standard,’” Boston, August 2007
- Corporate Benefits Summit, “Online Benefit Communications at American Standard Companies” The Homestead, September
2006 · Conference Board Seminar, “Using Interactivity to Deliver Value in Human Relations Web Sites,” New York
City, June 2004.
- “Creating a Strategic Communications Plan,” American Red Cross, Commonwealth of Virginia chapters annual conference,
Williamsburg, Va., 1995 and 1996.