In an era
where communicators need to wear many hats, my skills can help a communications team get more done and accomplish their goals.
I’m a communications
professional with a range of traditional skills – plus I have new media skills that can put technology to work in your
content for a Fortune 250 company on the company’s Web site and co-led creation of a global intranet portal –
building it into a resource used by 86 percent of employees on a regular basis.
Web and new media
- Formulating site strategy,
- Developing editorial content and design,
- User experience testing and
- Evaluating site usage and user behavior.
· Managing communications
· Developing and managing
employee engagement programs and
· Editing internal and external
· Supporting leadership communications
· Writing news articles,
letters and other communications materials.