- On this site, I put forth exclusively my own opinions unless otherwise noted. The materials I have used in my music are either my own creations or, to the best of my knowledge, sources I am legally permitted to use.
- Likewise, I have no control over the contents of other sites to which links may be provided, except my own files housed on storage sites.
- I cannot accept submissions of lyrics or music for publication, or offers of engraving or typesetting services.
- As part of my business, I ask for personal information including names, email addresses, mailing addresses, and phone numbers. My use of these data is limited to communications necessary for processing orders, responding to feedback, and announcing newly available music and special offers. I will not write or call anyone about matters on which they do not want a response.
- I may use comments and statistical information obtained from this site (anonymously) for promotional purposes.
- All prices and rates are in U.S. dollars.
- I take no responsibility for and will not be held liable for import duties, customs fees, taxes, etc. on music sold to customers outside the United Kingdom.
- Customers purchasing music licenses via electronic distribution agree to abide by the license agreement included with the work.
- Prices, terms, and special offers are subject to change.
Sole Proprietor/Sole Trader, Jeremy Irish Music
More information about electronic distribution