PARTING-GRIEF ENERGY RECYCLING MEDITATION
by James Edward David Cline
In the pursuit of relationship energy, a supply is available nearby: old past relationship energy that is locked up in your subconscious. Here is a procedure for recycling that old used relationship energy.
Rapidly go through this series of emotional feelings about aspects of a past relationship. Stay unstuck, keep moving through one recollection after the other. And briefly savor the positive affirmation in each step. Try the series several times, each time with a different personal relationship in mind.
- a. Feel relaxed as you let muscular tensions pass away now.
- ......My body shows me all tensions now, and I allow them rest.
- b. Feel happiness recalling a joyful relationship experience.
- ......Beautiful memories decorate my being.
- c. Feel interruption in the flow of the relationship.
- ......Relationship sometimes evolves to a stopping point.
- d. Feel denial about the completeness of relationship failure.
- ......The spirit of relationship is written into eternity.
- e. Feel desperation about keeping part of it alive now.
- ......There remain some ways we can continue to be connected.
- f. Feel depression about the loss of relationship with them.
- ......My grieving my loss acknowledges my value lost.
- g. Feel anger about your failure to manifest your hopes & dreams.
- ......My anger provides energy for change that is needed.
- h. Feel revisioning of the past as it ideally should have been.
- ......Replaying a redesigned past guides a better future.
- i. Feel emptiness defining your separation.
- ......Our separation now creates space for newness to appear.
- j. Feel balance between the previous happiness and anger.
- ......Happiness plus anger balance into peaceful acceptance.
- k. Feel release of all the emotional energy that bound you.
- ......The emotions that bound us now separate us for new freedom
- l. Feel blessing of each of you with happiness and prosperity.
- ......We are very happy and prosperous separately.
- m. Feel acceptance of the situation as it truely is.
- ......I comfortably accept my situaltion here and now.
- n. Feel empowerment of your renewed capability for a new life.
- ......My capability for a new life is wonderfully empowered now.
- o. Feel belongingness in a newly designed ideal relationship.
- ......I see an ideal relationship where I truely belong.
- p. Feel integration of this new relationship with your whole
being and the whole universe, all cheering for this newness.
- ......My ideal relationship contains me, & all joyfully accepts.
- q. Feel presence of mind in the here-and-now.
- ......Here and now I am at peace, thankful and alert.
Click here to go back to top of my home page
Copyright © 1990 by J. E. D. Cline