Case Study #2:
A museum quality and custom furniture designer and builder needed a website to increase visibility for his very beautiful and unique work and to expand his market area beyond his location to major furniture design centers in the US.
We created a personal for our client that branded his name with the highest quality of work. We used three media:
- A website that showcased his portfolio, used a visual narrative and featured exclusive embellishment and materials for future custom commissions.
- Exclusive fine art mailing pieces sent to pre-qualified prospective clients in the major art and design centers of the US.
- Fine art posters that showcase the client and his work for display in locations frequented by potential clients.
As a whole these three initiatives craft a narrative about the client and his creative work to solidly brand his name with his exquisite creations.
- Media Strategy for marketing
- Cross Media Design and publishing on the web and in print