Business Law II - Credit by Examination - DANTES
Earn three college semester hours credit in "Business Law II" by
passing DANTES examination SE-534 with a recommended minimum score of 55%
using this study guide:
- Begin your study by downloading the official
for this exam. (If Thompson Prometric has moved these (again) try here.
- Assess your current readiness for the exam by reviewing the Content section and
answering the sample questions.
- Obtain materials to improve your skills in areas where you need additional
study from among the following:
- One or more of the texts from the Reference Publications section
of the fact sheet, or other suitable textbook.
- You may wish to use the DANTES Series
Business Law II Guide. (See "rudman.html" first.)
- Our Bookstore features additional Business Law titles,
which may be cheaper and easier to use than the "official" texts.
- When you are ready, schedule an examination:
- Active duty (U.S.) military personnel contact your command DANTES office.
- National Guard and Reserve personnel may also be eligible for assistance.
- Others contact the College or University administering the test.
(Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support) offers
credit by examination via a group of standardized tests developed for
the voluntary education programs of the U.S. Armed Forces which have now
been made available for civilian use. The civilian tests are administered
by the Chauncey Group International
, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Educational Testing Service.
Link to these related articles :
The bibliography below is based on the suggested preparation readings for
the DANTES tests. It has been updated from the original recommendations with respect to
current editions and changes of publisher so far as is practicable.
- Anderson, R.A.; Fox, I.; and Twomey, D.P.
Business Law: The Legal Environment. 15th ed. Cincinnati, OH: South-Western Publishing Co., 1993.
- * Barnes, A. James, et. al.Law For Business 8th ed. McGraw Hill, 2003.
- Clarkson, K.W. West's Business Law.
7th ed. Anaheim, CA: West Publishing, 1995.
- Shedd, P.J. et al.
Business Law. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1993.
- Frascona, J.L.
Business Law: Text and Cases. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn and Bacon, 1991.
- Hoeber, R.C. et al.
Contemporary Business Law. 4th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1989.
- Allison, J.R. et al.
Business Law, Text and Cases. 5th ed. Hinsdale, IL: The Dryden Press, 1991.
- Metzger, M.B. et al.
Business Law and the Regulatory Environment. 9th ed. Homewood, IL: Richard D. Irwin, Inc., 1995.
- Roszkowski, M.E.
Business Law. 3rd ed. New York : Harper Collins, 1992.
- Mann, R. A., and Barry S. Roberts.
Smith and Roberson's Business Law. 10th ed. Anaheim, CA: West Publishing, 1997.