Organizational Behavior - Credit by Examination - DANTES
Earn three college semester hours credit in "Organizational Behavior" by
passing DANTES examination SF-531 or SG-531 with a recommended scaled score of 48 (out of 96)
using this study guide:
- Begin your study by downloading the official
for this exam. (If Thompson Prometric has moved these (again) try here.
- Assess your current readiness for the exam by reviewing the Content section and
answering the sample questions.
- Obtain materials to improve your skills in areas where you need additional
study from among the following:
- When you are ready, schedule an examination:
- Active duty (U.S.) military personnel contact your command DANTES office.
- National Guard and Reserve personnel may also be eligible for assistance.
- Others contact the College or University administering the test.
(Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support) offers
credit by examination via a group of standardized tests developed for
the voluntary education programs of the U.S. Armed Forces which have now
been made available for civilian use. The civilian tests are administered
by the Chauncey Group International
, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Educational Testing Service.
Link to these related articles :
The bibliography below is based on the suggested preparation readings for
the DANTES tests. It has been updated from the original recommendations with respect to
current editions and changes of publisher so far as is practicable.
- Davis, Keith A., and John W. Newstrom.
Organizational Behavior: Human Behavior at Work. 10th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996.
- * Gibson, James, et. al.Organizations: Behavior, Structure, Processes 10th ed. McGraw-Hill / Irwin, 2000.
- Gordon, Judith R.
Organizational Behavior: A Diagnostic Approach. 5th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ:
Prentice Hall, 1996.
- Hellriegel, Don, et. al.
Organizational Behavior. 8th ed. Cincinnati, OH: South-Western College Publishing, 1997.
- Luthans, Fred.
Organizational Behavior. 8th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1997.
- Moorehead, Gregory, and Ricky W. Griffin.
Organizational Behavior: Managing People and Organizations. 5th ed. Boston: Houghton-Mifflin, 1997.
- Robbins, Stephen P.
Organizational Behavior: Concepts, Controversies, Applications. 8th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall International, 1998.
- Robbins, Stephen P.
Essentials of Organizational Behavior. 5th ed, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall International, 1996.
- Schermerhorn, John R. Jr.
Organizational Behavior. 6th ed. New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1997.