Descendants of Theron Foster
Generation No. 1
1. THERON1 FOSTER1,2 was born April 02, 1812 in MA3, and died July 11, 1893 in Willows, Glenn County, CA. He married MARY LANETTE PIERCE4,5 1832. She was born December 31, 1814 in VT, and died July 13, 1881 in Washington Corners, Almeda County, CA.
Notes for MARY LANETTE PIERCE: name may be spelled Pearce
Children of THERON FOSTER and MARY PIERCE are:
2. HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER (THERON11)8 was born October 28, 1836 in Niagara Co., NY, and died June 23, 1917 in Seattle, King, WA8. She married EDGAR FAYETTE SMITH9,10,11,12 July 14, 1856 in Fredonia, NY, son of MILTON SMITH and JANE WOODWARD. He was born March 20, 1834 in New York, and died March 08, 1879 in Chatauqua, NY13.
i. WILLIAM RICE2 FOSTER6,7, b. December 15, 1834, Lockport, Niagara County, NY; m. MARTHA LOVE, 1864, Coldwater, MI; b. Colden, Erie Co., N.Y.
2. ii.HARRIET ELIZA FOSTER, b. October 28, 1836, Niagara Co., NY; d. June 23, 1917, Seattle, King, WA.
3. iii. AUGUSTA FOSTER, b. November 14, 1842, Michigan; d. March 28, 1919.
4. iv. MARY LANETTE FOSTER, b. November 04, 1844, MI; d. March 03, 1923.
Generation No. 2
Marriage Record from the Freedonia Censor, Harriet E. Foster and Edgar F. Smith, 14 July 1856 at Johnson House, Rev. I. George officiating, He of Mayville, she of Stockton
Children of HARRIET FOSTER and EDGAR SMITH are:
5. i. JENNIE M.3 SMITH, b. May 16, 1857, Chatauqua, NY; d. 1953.
6. ii. AUGUSTA EUNICE SMITH, b. August 13, 1866, Chautauqua, NY; d. November 08, 1915, Seattle, WA.
3. AUGUSTA2 FOSTER (THERON11)14 was born November 14, 1842 in Michigan, and died March 28, 1919. She married THEODORE F. TRACY. He was born June 15, 1830.
Children of AUGUSTA FOSTER and THEODORE TRACY are:
i. THEODORE FOSTER3 TRACY, b. October 15, 1860; d. September 22, 1935.
ii. WILLIAM EDWARD TRACY, b. October 27, 1866.
iii. FREDERICK W. TRACY, b. August 31, 1870; d. April 11, 1892.
4. MARY LANETTE2 FOSTER (THERON1)15 was born November 04, 1844 in MI, and died March 03, 1923. She married FREDERICK GUSTAVUS CRAWFORD16 November 20, 1860 in DuRoc House, Placerville, CA. He was born October 28, 1831 in Groton, Tompkins Co., NY.
Notes for MARY LANETTE FOSTER: Came to California with her mother via the Isthmus of Panama.
Notes for FREDERICK GUSTAVUS CRAWFORD: The first fourteen years of his life were spent in NY, when he moved with his parents to Dundee, Illinois, where he received a common school education. In 1852 he set out for California on horseback with an ox team caravan, arriving at Placerville October 28 1852, his twenty-first birthday. He still carried the bag of red peppers his mother had given to him to use as a preventive of cholera. It was to be administered in soup form. His traveling chum contracted cholera and his life was saved by the use of this remedy. (So it is told as family lore.) He engaged in mining for one week, panning out $1.08, and paid out $36 for board. He then turned his attention to teaming to and and from the mines, frequently stopping at the DuRoc House. In the course of time, he met Mary Lanette Foster, the daughter of the household, and they were married at the DuRoc House, on November 20, 1860. In 1867 he assumed the operation of the DuRoc House with Mr. Foster, but continued teaming until about 1868. At that time they planted a large vineyard. In the fall of that year he went to Davisville and built a hotel and conducted that business for twelve years. On October 18, 1880, he moved to Willows, Glenn County, and rented the old Willows Hotel which was destroyed by fire May 30 1882. On the ruins, after purchasing the lots, he built the Crawford House, which was one of the best appointed hotels in Northern California. He was the father of Dr. R. Tracy Crawford, noted astronomer of Berkeley, California.
Children of MARY FOSTER and FREDERICK CRAWFORD are:
i. HARRIET AUGUSTA3 CRAWFORD, b. January 07, 1862; m. HOCHHEIMER.
ii. JENNIE BELL CRAWFORD, b. August 02, 1872; m. WRIGHT.
iii. RUSSELL TRACY CRAWFORD, b. March 26, 1876; d. December 21, 1958, Alameda, CA; m. HELEN YOUNG.
Notes for RUSSELL TRACY CRAWFORD: This collection of papers relating to Russell Tracy Crawford includes a University of California/Berkeley commencement program, UC/Berkeley doctoral final exam announcements, meeting announcements for the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, multiple copies of an American Astronomical Society article and abstract about UC/Berkeley students' contributions to astronomy, and personal letters. The dates of the various papers in the Crawford collection range from May 12, 1897 to September 1, 1965, as follows:
May 12, 1897. A printed folio program for the 28th commencement of the University of California/Berkeley, held in Harmon Gymnasium at 2:30 p.m. on a Wednesday afternoon, includes the name of Russell Tracy Crawford, who received a Bachelor of Science degree at the exercises.
April 30, 1901. A printed 4 inch by 5 inch card announces that the final examination by the faculty of natural sciences of Russell Tracy Crawford for the degree of doctor of philosophy at UC/Berkeley will be held on May 3 at 4 p.m.
May 3, 1901. A printed folio program with extra center page of the final examination of Russell Tracy Crawford for the degree of doctor of philosophy at UC/Berkeley gives the title and an abstract of Crawford's thesis: "Determination of the Constant of Refraction from observations made with the Repsold Meridian Circle of the Lick Observatory". The program also includes an outline of Crawford's studies, of his first minor subject (mathematics), and of his second minor subject (physics). In addition, it lists Crawford's previous employment as astronomy assistant at UC from 1897 to 1989 and as a fellow at the UC Lick Observatory from 1898 to 1901.
September 14, 1907. A printed 3 inch by 5 and 1/2 inch card announces a meeting of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific at Lick Observatory on Mt. Hamilton at 9 a.m. The card is sent over the names of Charles S. Cushing, President, and R. T. Crawford, Secretary. Scientific/ astronomical notes are handwritten in pencil on the reverse side.
January 25, 1908. A printed 3 inch by 5 and 1/2 inch card announces a meeting of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific at Chabot Observatory, Oakland at 8 p.m. The card is sent over the names of Charles S. Cushing, President, and R. T. Crawford, Secretary. Scientific/astronomical notes are handwritten in pencil on the reverse side.
March 28, 1908. A printed 3 inch by 5 and 1/2 inch card announces a meeting of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific at the California Club Hall, 1750 Clay Street, San Francisco at 8 p.m. The card is sent over the names of Charles S. Cushing, President, and R. T. Crawford, Secretary. Scientific/astronomical notes are handwritten in pencil on the reverse side.
August 7, 1939. Two typewritten copies of a 5-page article entitled "Contributions of the Students' Observatory (Berkeley Astronomical Department) to Astronomy" was written by R. T. Crawford. The article describes the development of the Students' Observatory on the UC/Berkeley campus, beginning with a $10,000 State appropriation in 1885. It states that the primary purpose of the Students' Observatory is instructional and research-oriented, particularly for doctoral students. Crawford ends by listing the research observatories, colleges and universities on whose staffs graduates of the Students' Observatory may be found. Both copies contain editing done by hand in pencil.
August 7, 1939. A carbon copy of a typewritten 3-page abstract of "Contributions of the Students' Observatory (Berkeley Astronomical Department) to Astronomy" was written by R. T. Crawford for the American Astronomical Society. (The longer version of the article is described above.) Inserted among the pages is a small lined sheet on which are listed the names of colleges and universities on whose staffs graduates of the Students' Observatory may be found.
May 9, 1957. A handwritten one-page letter from Adella Gay of 1500 Spruce Street, Berkeley, is addressed to "My dear friends". (The accompanying envelope, bearing a 3¢ stamp and postmarked in Berkeley on June 7, 1957, is addressed to Mrs. Tracy Crawford, 2740 Hillegas Avenue, Berkeley.) In her letter Adella Gay thanks the Crawfords for their letter and the picture in which she hardly can recognize "the dear little boy I knew". She says she knew Helen's father, Prof. Young, who baptized her, and his wife, the former Mrs. Glenn. She hopes the Crawfords will visit her soon.
August 28, 1957. A two-page handwritten letter from Adella Gay to "Dear Friends" is accompanied by a list of names she found in an Willows school record book from September 1887. She wonders whether Tracy might recognize some of them as classmates. In her letter, Adella Gay thanks them for their visit and for the picture. She reports that her nieces have come home from Europe with many pictures. Dorothy has returned to her school work, and Zula is overseeing the painting and roofing of the Sacramento house. (An unattributed pencilled notation on the list of Willows school classmates indicates that Dr. R. Tracy Crawford, Mrs. Scheeline's uncle, was a retired UC professor and head of the Astronomy Department.)
Generation No. 3
5. JENNIE M.3 SMITH (HARRIET ELIZA22 FOSTER, THERON11) was born May 16, 1857 in Chatauqua, NY, and died 1953. She married SKINNER.
Child of JENNIE SMITH and SKINNER is:
6. AUGUSTA EUNICE3 SMITH (HARRIET ELIZA22 FOSTER, THERON11) was born August 13, 1866 in Chautauqua, NY, and died November 08, 1915 in Seattle, WA. She married WILLIAM JOHN AKERS 16,17,18 December 31, 1881, son of JOHN AKERS and CAROLINE GODARD. He was born February 26, 1862, and died April 20, 1906 in Seattle, King Co., WA.
7. i. GERTIE4 SKINNER, b. July 18, 1876; d. 1941.
Children of AUGUSTA SMITH and WILLIAM AKERS are:
i. HARRIET CAROLINE4 AKERS, b. April 11, 1883, Mayville, Chautauqua, New York; d. April 30, 1958, Seattle Washington; m. (1) OSBOURNE; m. (2) HUTCHMEIER; m. (3) FRED BIRD, 1918, Seattle, King, WA19; b. January 29, 1875; d. June 02, 1953, Seattle, King, WA.
Notes for HARRIET CAROLINE AKERS: In the 1909 Polk Seattle directory, Harriet was a cashier at Moe Prager, and lived at the family home, 316 23rd Ave. South, in Seattle.
8. ii. EDGAR WILLIAM AKERS, b. June 15, 1884, Mayville, Chautauqua, New York; d. October 17, 1943.
9. iii. MATTIE AUGUSTA AKERS, b. November 04, 1885, Mayville, Chatauqua, NY; d. December 06, 1974, Los Gatos, CA.
iv. JOHN FOSTER AKERS, b. May 14, 1887, Seattle Washington; d. November 1946.
Notes for JOHN FOSTER AKERS: In the 1909 Polk Seattle directory, Foster was a reader for Seattle Lighting Co., and lived at 316 23rd. Ave. South, in Seattle.
10. v. JOHN FRANCIS AKERS, SR., b. December 12, 1890, Seattle Washington; d. April 13, 1959.
Generation No. 4
7. GERTIE4 SKINNER (JENNIE M.3 3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born July 18, 1876, and died 1941. She married WILLARD C. HARING. He was born April 07, 1869, and died June 08, 1915.
Children of GERTIE SKINNER and WILLARD HARING are:
i. PHILLIP EDWARD5 HERING, b. September 05, 1909; d. February 04, 1936; Adopted child.
ii. WILLIAM CHARLES HERING, b. February 19, 1912; Adopted child.
8. EDGAR WILLIAM4 AKERS (AUGUSTA EUNICE3 3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON11) was born June 15, 1884 in Mayville, Chautauqua, New York, and died October 17, 1943. He married ROSE MCNAMEE. She was born March 26, 1892.
Notes for EDGAR WILLIAM AKERS: According to the 1920, Polk, Seattle directory, Edgar and his wife Rose, lived at 6108 Corliss. In 1922, it shows him as an inspector for the Seattle Fire Department.
Children of EDGAR AKERS and ROSE MCNAMEE are:
9. MATTIE AUGUSTA4 AKERS (AUGUSTA EUNICE33 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA22 FOSTER, THERON11) was born November 04, 1885 in Mayville, Chatauqua, NY, and died December 06, 1974 in Los Gatos, CA. She married HERBERT FOWLER MAXFIELD December 31, 1912 in Seattle, King, Washington, son of CYRUS MAXFIELD and FRANCES FOWLER. He was born October 26, 1881 in Milwaukee WI, and died June 17, 1961 in Seattle WA.
11. i. ROSE CECILIA5 AKERS, b. July 03, 1920.
ii. WILLIAM RODNEY AKERS, b. July 22, 1923.
iii. JOHN PHILIP AKERS, b. 1925.
Children of MATTIE AKERS and HERBERT MAXFIELD are:
12. i. CYRUS EDGAR5 MAXFIELD, b. December 11, 1913, Bellingham WA and died January 23, 2006 in Edmonds, Snohomish, WA.
13. ii. LANETTE MAXFIELD, b. September 20, 1917, Seattle WA
14. iii. BARBARA ANN MAXFIELD, b. January 25, 1923, Seattle WA
10. JOHN FRANCIS4 AKERS, SR. (AUGUSTA EUNICE33 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA22 FOSTER, THERON11) was born December 12, 1890 in Seattle Washington, and died April 13, 1959. He married KATHLEEN RITTER. She was born April 05, 1895.
Children of JOHN AKERS and KATHLEEN RITTER are:
i. KENNETH MERLE5 AKERS, b. January 06, 1915.
ii. JOHN FRANCIS AKERS, JR., b. July 25, 1925.
7. JENNIE BELL3 CRAWFORD (MARY LANETTE2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born August 02, 1872. She married WRIGHT.
Child of JENNIE CRAWFORD and WRIGHT is:
4 WRIGHT, b. June 27, 1916, Alameda, CA.
i. HARRIET C.
Generation No. 5
11. ROSE CECILIA5 AKERS (EDGAR WILLIAM44, AUGUSTA EUNICE33 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA22 FOSTER, THERON11) was born July 03, 1920. She married TSCHEU.
Child of ROSE AKERS and TSCHEU is:
12. CYRUS EDGAR5 MAXFIELD (MATTIE AUGUSTA(MATTIE AUGUSTA4 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE33 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA22 FOSTER, THERON11) was born December 11, 1913 in Bellingham WA and died January 23, 2006 in Edmonds, Snohomish, WA. He married (1) DOROTHEA MARGARET RILEY July 18, 1936, daughter of ROBERT RILEY and MARY STRONG. She was born September 23, 1912 in Greenville CA. He married (2) JOANNE RICE 1974 in Seattle WA. She was born September 1946. He married (3) EVELYN MAY QUALLS October 22, 1988 in Lynnwood WA. She was born November 1912 in Fresno CA, and died February 1993 in Seattle Washington.
i. MICHAEL JOHN6 TSCHEU, b. December 16, 1946.
Children of CYRUS MAXFIELD and DOROTHEA RILEY are:
15. i. LONNIE ROBERT6 MAXFIELD, b. April 26, 1940, Seattle Washington.
16. ii. MARILYN JOY MAXFIELD, b. September 07, 1945, San Diego California.
Children of CYRUS MAXFIELD and JOANNE RICE are:
iii. JODI LYNN6 MAXFIELD, b. January 1975.
iv. JEFFREY CYRUS MAXFIELD, b. June 26, 1977.
13. LANETTE5 MAXFIELD (MATTIE AUGUSTA44 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE33 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born September 20, 1917 in Seattle Washington. She married (1) WALLACE MCCORMICK. She married (2) HARRY ELKIN MAXTED 1942. He was born November 18, 1918. She married (3) CLIFFORD CAMPBELL 1947.
Child of LANETTE MAXFIELD and HARRY MAXTED is:
17. i. DANNY JOE MAXTED6 CAMPBELL, b. August 08, 1943, Seattle, King, WA; d. December 10, 1987, Vancouver WA.
Children of LANETTE MAXFIELD and CLIFFORD CAMPBELL are:
ii. LINDA DARLENE6 CAMPBELL, b. October 02, 1948.
iii. PAMELA MARIE CAMPBELL, b. April 18, 1950; m. DAVID OLSON, 1969.
iv. GARY DEAN CAMPBELL, b. August 12, 1956.
14. BARBARA ANN5 MAXFIELD (MATTIE AUGUSTA44 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON11) was born January 25, 1923 in Seattle Washington. She married (1) EUGENE EDWARD MCDANIEL October 12, 1940 in Seattle WA, son of WESLEY MCDANIEL and OPAL FAGALA. He was born November 13, 1916 in Benton County Arkansas, and died February 1971 in Tacoma Washington. She married (2) CLIFFORD PETERSON May 1960.
Children of BARBARA MAXFIELD and EUGENE MCDANIEL are:
18. i. SHARON LEE6 MCDANIEL, b. January 27, 1942, Seattle Washington.
19. ii. MICHAEL EDWARD MCDANIEL, b. June 20, 1943.
Generation No. 6
15. LONNIE ROBERT6 MAXFIELD (CYRUS EDGAR55, MATTIE AUGUSTA4 4 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born April 26, 1940 in Seattle Washington. He married (1) JANICE ANN KOOPER July 23, 1961 in Seattle, King, WA. She was born January 06, 1942, and died April 20, 1977 in Renton WA. He married (2) ALICE JOY SWAN July 18, 1977 in Pewaukee WI, daughter of RALPH SWAN and BERTHA. She was born February 1947 in Pewaukee WI. He married (3) JULIE 1980 in Bellevue WA.
Children of LONNIE MAXFIELD and JANICE KOOPER are:
i. TANIA MARIE7 MAXFIELD, b. September 02, 1961, Seattle Washington; m. JULIAN GONZALES.
Notes for TANIA MARIE MAXFIELD:
Graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in education. In 1999 Tania is a counselor at Edmonds-Woodway High School, in Edmonds Washington.
ii. DEBORAH LYNN MAXFIELD, b. May 04, 1964, Seattle Washington.
iii. MAXFIELD, b. April 20, 1977, Renton WA; d. April 20, 1977, Renton WA.
Child of LONNIE MAXFIELD and ALICE SWAN is:
16. MARILYN JOY6 MAXFIELD (CYRUS EDGAR55, MATTIE AUGUSTA44 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON11) was born September 07, 1945 in San Diego California. She married DAVID HARLIE KING December 29, 1962 in Seattle, King, Washington, son of CHARLES KING and LILLIAN DAVIES. He was born November 23, 1943 in Astoria Oregon.
iv. AMANDA JOY7 MAXFIELD, b. July 31, 1978, Seattle Washington.
Children of MARILYN MAXFIELD and DAVID KING are:
20. i. RANDALL DAVID7 KING, b. November 20, 1963, Seattle, King, WA
21. ii. STEPHEN PAUL KING, b. May 11, 1966, Seattle, King, WA
22. iii. RACHEL MARILYN KING, b. November 05, 1969, Seattle, King, WA
iv. DANIEL FLYNN KING, b. September 04, 1979, Seattle, King, WA
17. DANNY JOE MAXTED6 CAMPBELL (LANETTE5 5 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA4 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born August 08, 1943 in Seattle, King, WA, and died December 10, 1987 in Vancouver WA. He married VICKI LOU RAFAEL. She was born June 05, 1945.
Children of DANNY CAMPBELL and VICKI RAFAEL are:
i. TODD7 CAMPBELL, b. January 25, 1964.
ii. LAURA LYNN CAMPBELL, b. October 24, 1965.
18. SHARON LEE6 MCDANIEL (BARBARA ANN55 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA4 4 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born January 27, 1942 in Seattle Washington. She married CHARLES DAVID KENNEDY June 24, 1961 in Seattle Washington, son of CHARLES KENNEDY and MARVEL CASLER. He was born May 17, 1935 in Seattle Washington.
Children of SHARON MCDANIEL and CHARLES KENNEDY are:
i. SCOTT DARREN7 KENNEDY, b. June 29, 1962, Seattle Washington.
ii. SEAN MICHAEL KENNEDY, b. March 02, 1964, Seattle Washington; m. LAURI ANN WEMPLE, April 18, 1987, Shokan NY; b. 1963.
23. iii. BRIAN DAVID KENNEDY, b. November 11, 1966, Seattle Washington.
19. MICHAEL EDWARD6 MCDANIEL (BARBARA ANN55 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA44 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born June 20, 1943. He married AUREA` MORAGA January 13, 1977 in Santiago, Chile, daughter of HUGO MORAGA and LYDIA HOPE. She was born October 1950.
Children of MICHAEL MCDANIEL and AUREA` MORAGA are:
20. RANDALL DAVID7 KING (MARILYN JOY66 MAXFIELD, CYRUS EDGAR55, MATTIE AUGUSTA44 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON11) was born November 20, 1963 in Seattle, King, Washington. He married TIFFANY CORINNE STODDARD July 22, 1989 in Lynnwood, Snohomish, Washington, daughter of LARRY STODDARD and IRISH ELLIOT. She was born March 1967.
i. ALEX ERIC7 MCDANIEL, b. November 28, 1981, Renton WA.
ii. ERIC EDWARD MCDANIEL, b. June 21, 1984, Renton Washington.
iii. RYAN EDWARD MCDANIEL, b. February 05, 1987, Renton WA.
Generation No. 7
Child of RANDALL KING and TIFFANY STODDARD is:
21. STEPHEN PAUL7 KING (MARILYN JOY66 MAXFIELD, CYRUS EDGAR55, MATTIE AUGUSTA4 4 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA22 FOSTER, THERON11) was born May 11, 1966 in Seattle, King, Washington. He married TRACEY HANSEN July 20, 1997 in Mukilteo, Snohomish, Washington, daughter of ROBERT HANSEN and KAREN JORDAN. She was born April 30, 1965 in Seattle, King, Washington.
i. CHARLES GRANT8 KING, b. August 31, 1994, Seattle, King, WA
ii. DUNCAN LAWRENCE KING, b. October 29, 2000, Seattle, King, Washington.
Children of STEPHEN KING and TRACEY HANSEN are:
22. RACHEL MARILYN7 KING (MARILYN JOY66 MAXFIELD, CYRUS EDGAR55, MATTIE AUGUSTA4 4 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 2 FOSTER, THERON1) was born November 05, 1969 in Seattle, King, Washington. She married STEVEN CHARLES EGNER July 02, 1988 in Lynnwood, Snohomish, Washington, son of ROBERT EGNER and GAIL MAHANEY. He was born May 07, 1960.
i. HAILEY RAE8 HANSEN, b. October 30, 1985.
ii. CARLIE LYN HANSEN, b. December 19, 1988.
iii. SAMUEL MACGREGOR FLYNN KING, b. April 20, 1999, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA.
Children of RACHEL KING and STEVEN EGNER are:
i. RHYS ALEC8 EGNER, b. September 15, 1996, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA.
ii. ZOE MAE EGNER, b. June 13, 1998, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA.
23. BRIAN DAVID7 KENNEDY (SHARON LEE66 MCDANIEL, BARBARA ANN55 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA44 AKERS, AUGUSTA EUNICE3 3 SMITH, HARRIET ELIZA2 FOSTER, THERON11) was born November 11, 1966 in Seattle Washington. He married LAURA BREITLOW November 13, 1993 in Algoma Wisconsin, daughter of KENNETH BREITLOW and MARY KNAPPMILLER. She was born January 10, 1970 in Wisconsin.
Children of BRIAN KENNEDY and LAURA BREITLOW are:
i. SOPHIE BRIANNE8 KENNEDY, b. December 13, 1997, Wisconsin.
ii. PHOEBE SCARLETT KENNEDY, b. September 15, 1999, Wisconsin.
1. Mattie Akers's Birthday Book, 108.
2. Death certificate, (certified copy), record for Harriet Eliza Smith.
3. 1850 Michigan census.
4. Mattie Akers's Birthday Book, December 31 page 397, This entry says Mary Lanette Pierce.
5. Death certificate, (certified copy), Death record for Harriet Eliza Smith.
6. 1850 Michigan census.
7. History of Kent County, Michigan,, (Chas. C. Chapman & Co, 1881, Chicago), 1005-06.
8. Death certificate, (certified copy).
9. New York census 1860, 004, Chautauqua, Chautauqua County, NY.
10. compiled and edited by Minnie Cohen, 1932, Gravestone Inscriptions of Mayville Cemetery, Mayville, NYGravestone Inscriptions of Mayville Cemetery, Mayville, NY.
11. STATISTICAL HISTORY OF THE 112TH NEW YORK VOLUNTEERS, http://www.rootsweb.com/~nychauta/MILITARY/NYV112.TXT.
12. Film 452124 , Family History Center, LDS, 0086, Reference #7133.
13. Cemetery Record, Mayville Cemetery, Chautauqua Co., NY Gravestone.
14. Mattie Akers's Birthday Book, 347.
15. Mattie Akers's Birthday Book, 337.
16. Ralph Herbert Cross, The Early Inns of California, 1844-1869, (San Francisco, California 1954), 210, 211.
17. Death certificate, (certified copy).
18. 1906 Polk Directory.
19. 1865 Chautauqua County New York State census.
20. 1918 Polk Directory.
Return to Foster Family