The Akers Family
(my line of descent is in purple)
The surname "Akers" is probably of English origin, though claimed by some to be of German and by others of Irish origin. The Coat of Arms and the Crescent of the English family run well back to the Crusades. The name was originally "Acres." King Richard gave to one of his courtiers named John, the town of "Acre" on the coast of Palestine. When he returned to England he was known as "John De Acre," and for many years the name was "De Acre." After a while the "De" was dropped and the name became "Acres," until later changed to "Akers."
Descendants of David Akers
Generation No. 1
1. DAVID1 AKERS He married ANN INGLESANT September 15, 1754 in Hampsthwaite, Yorkshire, England.
Children of DAVID AKERS and ANN INGLESANT are:
i. ISAAC2 AKERS, b. December 1755.
ii. ANN AKERS, b. April 1758.
iii. ELLIN AKERS, b. May 1760.
iv. MARY AKERS, b. February 1762.
2. v. DAVID AKERS, b. July 1768, Farnham, England; d. December 30, 1851, Bondgate, Ripon, England.
vi. JANE AKERS, b. July 1768.
Generation No. 2
2. DAVID2 AKERS (DAVID1) was born July 1768 in Farnham, England, and died December 30, 1851 in Bondgate, Ripon, England.
Children of DAVID AKERS are:
i. DAVID3 AKERS, b. September 08, 1793.
3. ii. ISAAC AKERS, b. April 08, 1796; d. August 01, 1842.
iii. HANNAH AKERS, b. September 03, 1797.
4. iv. JOHN AKERS, b. October 13, 1799, Sawley, York, England; d. April 04, 1895, West Riding, Minskip, York, England.
Generation No. 3
3. ISAAC3 AKERS (DAVID2, DAVID1) was born April 08, 1796, and died August 01, 1842. He married ANN.
Children of ISAAC AKERS and ANN are:
5. i. ISAAC4 AKERS, b. Bef. 1818; d. Bef. 1881.
ii. BEATRICE AKERS, b. January 11, 1818.
6. iii. RICHARD AKERS, b. August 01, 1819.
4. JOHN3 AKERS (DAVID2, DAVID1)1 was born October 13, 1799 in Sawley, York, England, and died April 04, 1895 in West Riding, Minskip, York, England. He married ELIZABETH HEBDEN March 20, 1820 in Ripon, York, England.
Notes for JOHN AKERS:
1881 British census shows Sarah Akers keeping house for her grandfather, and unmarried.
Children of JOHN AKERS and ELIZABETH HEBDEN are:
i. ANN4 AKERS, b. March 18, 1821.
7. ii. JOHN A. AKERS, b. July 1822, England.
8. iii. ELIZABETH HEBDEN AKERS, b. 1833, Minskip, York, England; d. March 14, 1911.
Generation No. 4
5. ISAAC4 AKERS (ISAAC3, DAVID2, DAVID1) was born Bef. 1818, and died Bef. 1881. He married MARY E. CLARKE. She was born 1834 in Grantley, York, England.
Children of ISAAC AKERS and MARY CLARKE are:
i. //5 AKERS, b. 1857; d. 1866.
ii. MARY C. AKERS, b. 1859, Sawley, York, England.
iii. ISAAC AKERS, b. 1860, Sawley, York, England.
iv. JOHN WILLIAM AKERS, b. 1865, Sawley, York, England.
v. FRED AKERS, b. 1869, Gildersome, York, England.
vi. ANNIE AKERS, b. 1876, Gildersome, York, England.
6. RICHARD4 AKERS (ISAAC3, DAVID2, DAVID1) was born August 01, 1819. He married ELIZABETH.
Children of RICHARD AKERS and ELIZABETH are:
i. JANE5 AKERS, b. 1844.
ii. JAMES AKERS, b. 1849.
iii. MARY ANN AKERS, b. 1851, Sawley, York, England; m. FRYER.
7. JOHN A.4 AKERS (JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)2,3 was born July 1822 in England4,5. He married (1) CHARLOTTE6. She was born 1833 in England. He married (2) MARY WEATHERILL 1850 in Ripon, York, England. He married (3) CAROLINE GODARD7,8,9 Abt. 1860, daughter of ANSON GODARD and ELSIE MOORE. She was born 183910,11, and died June 19, 1865 in Clymer, Chatauqua, NY12,13.
Notes for JOHN A. AKERS:
In 1865 census, John Akers lived in Clymer, NY, was a clergyman, a widower, with four children
Children of JOHN AKERS and CHARLOTTE are: (this is our of order...............Charlotte was his 3rd wife)
i. GEORGE WESLEY5 AKERS, b. 1870, NY.
ii. KASSEN V. AKERS, b. 1871, NY.
9. iii. DORA CHARLOTTE AKERS, b. March 02, 1874, Wesleyville, Pennsylvania; d. March 18, 1951, Wattsburg, Pennsylvania.
Children of JOHN AKERS and MARY WEATHERILL are:
iv. MARY E.5 AKERS14,15,16, b. 1853, PA17,18.
v. SARAH ANN AKERS19,20, b. 1855, Montville, OH21,22; m. WILLIAM KNOWLES, August 03, 1887, Wesley Chapel, Boroughbridge, Great Ouseburn , York; b. 1854, England.
vi. MARIA H. AKERS23,24,25, b. 1856, Cattaraugus Co., NY26,27.
Child of JOHN AKERS and CAROLINE GODARD is:
10. vii. WILLIAM JOHN5 AKERS, b. February 26, 1862; d. April 20, 1906, Seattle, King Co., WA.
8. ELIZABETH HEBDEN4 AKERS (JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1) was born 1833 in Minskip, York, England, and died March 14, 1911. She married THOMAS SCRUTON. He was born 1830 in Kirby Hill, York, England, and died January 12, 1892.
Children of ELIZABETH AKERS and THOMAS SCRUTON are:
i. JOHN5 SCRUTON.
ii. ANNE ELIZABETH SCRUTON, b. 1860.
Generation No. 5
9. DORA CHARLOTTE5 AKERS (JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1) was born March 02, 1874 in Wesleyville, Pennsylvania, and died March 18, 1951 in Wattsburg, Pennsylvania. She married CORYDON WARNER January 01, 1907.
Children of DORA AKERS and CORYDON WARNER are:
i. DORIS6 WARNER.
ii. ETHEL WARNER.
iii. MARIAN WARNER.
10. WILLIAM JOHN5 AKERS (JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)28,29,30,31,32,33 was born February 26, 186234,35, and died April 20, 1906 in Seattle, King Co., WA36,37. He married AUGUSTA EUNICE SMITH38,39 December 31, 1881, daughter of EDGAR SMITH and HARRIET FOSTER. She was born August 13, 1866 in Chautauqua, NY40,41, and died November 08, 1915 in Seattle, WA42,43.
Notes for WILLIAM JOHN AKERS:
Went to the Klondike for the big Gold Rush. The Records for the Chilkoot Trail show he entered the Yukon on July 28, 1898, and arrived on boat #14449. He is listed on the 1901 census records for the Yukon. His family came West, from Mayville, Chautauqua County, New York, by train, in 1889. His death certificate says death by suicide (gas).
On the U.S. 1880 census report, he is 17 years old, and living with his aunt, Hannah Godard.
Notes for AUGUSTA EUNICE SMITH:
Died of organic heart disease.
Children of WILLIAM AKERS and AUGUSTA SMITH are:
i. HARRIET CAROLINE6 AKERS44,45, b. April 11, 1883, Mayville, Chautauqua, New York46,47; d. April 30, 1958, Seattle Washington48,49; m. (1) OSBOURNE50,51; m. (2) HUTCHMEIER52,53; m. (3) FRED BIRD54,55, 1918, Seattle, King, WA56; b. January 29, 187557,58; d. June 02, 1953, Seattle, King, WA59,60.
Notes for HARRIET CAROLINE AKERS:
In the 1909 Polk Seattle directory, Harriet was a cashier at Moe Prager, and lived at the family home, 316 23rd Ave. South, in Seattle.
11. ii. EDGAR WILLIAM AKERS, b. June 15, 1884, Mayville, Chautauqua, New York; d. October 17, 1943.
12. iii. MATTIE AUGUSTA AKERS, b. November 04, 1885, Mayville, Chatauqua, NY; d. December 06, 1974, Los Gatos, CA.
iv. JOHN FOSTER AKERS61,62, b. May 14, 1887, Seattle Washington63,64; d. November 194665,66.
Notes for JOHN FOSTER AKERS:
In the 1909 Polk Seattle directory, Foster was a reader for Seattle Lighting Co., and lived at 316 23rd. Ave. South, in Seattle.
13. v. JOHN FRANCIS AKERS, SR., b. December 12, 1890, Seattle Washington; d. April 13, 1959.
Generation No. 6
11. EDGAR WILLIAM6 AKERS (WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)67,68 was born June 15, 1884 in Mayville, Chautauqua, New York69,70, and died October 17, 194371,72. He married ROSE MCNAMEE73,74. She was born March 26, 189275,76.
Notes for EDGAR WILLIAM AKERS:
According to the 1920, Polk, Seattle directory, Edgar and his wife Rose, lived at 6108 Corliss. In 1922, it shows him as an inspector for the Seattle Fire Department.
Children of EDGAR AKERS and ROSE MCNAMEE are:
14. i. ROSE CECILIA7 AKERS, b. July 03, 1920.
ii. WILLIAM RODNEY AKERS77,78, b. July 22, 192379,80.
iii. JOHN PHILIP AKERS81,82, b. 192583,84.
Notes for JOHN PHILIP AKERS: Called Jack
12. MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS (WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)85,86 was born November 04, 1885 in Mayville, Chatauqua, NY87,88, and died December 06, 1974 in Los Gatos, CA89,90. She married HERBERT FOWLER MAXFIELD91,92 December 31, 1912 in Seattle, King, Washington, son of CYRUS MAXFIELD and FRANCES FOWLER. He was born October 26, 1881 in Milwaukee WI93,94, and died June 17, 1961 in Seattle WA95,96.
Notes for MATTIE AUGUSTA AKERS:
In the 1909 Polk Seattle directory, Mattie was a cashier at Walkover Shoe Store, and lived at 316 23rd. Ave. South, in Seattle.
Notes for HERBERT FOWLER MAXFIELD:
Member of I.O.O.F and rose to high levels in this association. His title was Brigadier General, Departmental Commander of Washington. Patriarch's militia. He was the top man in the state for 12 years. Herbert was an electrician. He and his son Cyrus, built the family home at 6438 Marshall Ave. in West Seattle. It was next door to the home built in 1910-1913 by his father, Cyrus Estes. Both homes still exist, and the older home has been restored to a beautiful condition. The entire back yard of Herbert's house was his garden, which he lovingly tended and provided abundant produce for the family every year. He also grew several different kinds of berries for jams and pies, as well as fruit trees. In the summers, they took all their grandchildren camping at Twanoh State Park on Hood Canal, leaving wonderful memories of good times for all of us. Herbert fell while attempting to sit on a low stool at a convention in Seattle, in the winter 1961 and broke his hip. He recovered poorly, and at breakfast one morning, in June, that same year, he died, at the age of 78
Marriage Notes for MATTIE AKERS and HERBERT MAXFIELD:
Married at home of Augusta Akers, 170 24th Avenue, Seattle WA.
Children of MATTIE AKERS and HERBERT MAXFIELD are:
15. i. CYRUS EDGAR7 MAXFIELD, b. December 11, 1913, Bellingham WA; d. January 23, 2006, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA.
16. ii. LANETTE MAXFIELD, b. September 20, 1917, Seattle, King, WA; d. May 22, 2000, Seattle, King, WA.
17. iii. BARBARA ANN MAXFIELD, b. January 25, 1923, Seattle Washington.
13. JOHN FRANCIS6 AKERS, SR. (WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)97,98 was born December 12, 1890 in Seattle Washington99,100, and died April 13, 1959101,102. He married KATHLEEN RITTER103,104. She was born April 05, 1895105,106.
Notes for JOHN FRANCIS AKERS, SR.:
In the 1909 Polk Seattle directory, Francis was an elevator operator for D.S. Johnson Co., and lived at 316 23rd. Ave. South, in Seattle. In the 1920 directory, he is listed as living at 7319 11th Ave. NE, with his wife Kathleen, and was a steamfitter
Children of JOHN AKERS and KATHLEEN RITTER are:
i. KENNETH MERLE7 AKERS107,108, b. January 06, 1915109,110.
ii. JOHN FRANCIS AKERS, JR.111,112, b. July 25, 1925113,114.
Notes for JOHN FRANCIS AKERS, JR.: Called Babe
Generation No. 7
14. ROSE CECILIA7 AKERS (EDGAR WILLIAM6, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)115,116 was born July 03, 1920117,118. She married TSCHEU119,120.
Child of ROSE AKERS and TSCHEU is:
i. MICHAEL JOHN8 TSCHEU121,122, b. December 16, 1946123,124.
15. CYRUS EDGAR7 MAXFIELD (MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)125,126 was born December 11, 1913 in Bellingham WA127,128, and died January 23, 2006 in Edmonds, Snohomish, WA. He married (1) DOROTHEA MARGARET RILEY129,130 July 18, 1936131,132, daughter of ROBERT RILEY and MARY STRONG. She was born September 23, 1912 in Greenville CA133,134. He married (2) JOANNE RICE135,136 1974 in Seattle WA. She was born September 1946137,138. He married (3) EVELYN MAY QUALLS139,140 October 22, 1988 in Lynnwood WA. She was born November 1912 in Fresno CA141,142, and died February 1993 in Seattle Washington143,144.
Notes for CYRUS EDGAR MAXFIELD:
Cyrus served in the Navy from the age of 16 until after World War 2 ended. He was Chief Warrant Officer aboard the U.S.S. Lexington, aircraft carrier. In a book about the Lexington, he is mistakenly listed as having been on board when the craft sank, after a battle in the war. He served in Okinawa, and was based in San Diego, California. In 1950, he began attending school on the G.I. bill and became a Chiropractor. Later, he continued his education and became a Naturopathic Physician, and had the largest practice in the United States during the 1960's. He retired in 1982.
Children of CYRUS MAXFIELD and DOROTHEA RILEY are:
18. i. LONNIE ROBERT8 MAXFIELD, b. April 26, 1940, Seattle Washington.
19. ii. MARILYN JOY MAXFIELD, b. September 07, 1945, San Diego California.
Children of CYRUS MAXFIELD and JOANNE RICE are:
20. iii. JODI LYNN8 MAXFIELD, b. January 1975.
iv. JEFFREY CYRUS MAXFIELD145,146, b. June 26, 1977147,148; m. <UNNAMED>, 2004.
16. LANETTE7 MAXFIELD (MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)149,150 was born September 20, 1917 in Seattle, King, WA151,152, and died May 22, 2000 in Seattle, King, WA153,154. She married (1) HARRY ELKIN MAXTED155,156 1942. He was born November 18, 1918157,158. She married (2) CLIFFORD CAMPBELL159,160 October 28, 1946 in Seattle, King, WA. She married (3) WALLACE MCCORMICK161,162 Abt. 1960 in Seattle, King, WA.
Child of LANETTE MAXFIELD and HARRY MAXTED is:
21. i. DANNY JOE MAXTED8 CAMPBELL, b. August 08, 1943, Seattle, King, WA; d. December 10, 1987, Vancouver WA.
Children of LANETTE MAXFIELD and CLIFFORD CAMPBELL are:
ii. RONALD8 POARCH163,164, b. March 19, 1947165,166.
Notes for RONALD POARCH:
Ron is the natural son of Lanette Maxfield and Clifford Campbell. Lanette became pregnant out of wedlock, and her parents insisted she give the child up for adoption when it was born. When they were married, she was five months pregnant with Ron, but her parents were insistent, and emotionally pressured and threatened her to do this. (It's hard to imagine how that could have happened, but times were different in 1946) She and Clifford chose the adoptive parents and continued to see him during his childhood. Since the 1990's they are all reunited as a family.
iii. LINDA DARLENE CAMPBELL167,168, b. October 02, 1948169,170.
iv. PAMELA MARIE CAMPBELL171,172, b. April 18, 1950173,174; m. DAVID OLSON175,176, 1969.
v. GARY DEAN CAMPBELL177,178, b. August 12, 1956179,180.
17. BARBARA ANN7 MAXFIELD (MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)181,182 was born January 25, 1923 in Seattle Washington183,184. She married (1) EUGENE EDWARD MCDANIEL185,186 October 12, 1940 in Seattle WA, son of WESLEY MCDANIEL and OPAL FAGALA. He was born November 13, 1916 in Benton County Arkansas187,188, and died February 1971 in Tacoma Washington189,190. She married (2) CLIFFORD PETERSON191,192 May 1960.
Children of BARBARA MAXFIELD and EUGENE MCDANIEL are:
22. i. SHARON LEE8 MCDANIEL, b. January 27, 1942, Seattle , King, Washington; d. September 06, 2002, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA.
23. ii. MICHAEL EDWARD MCDANIEL, b. June 20, 1943, Seattle, King, WA.
Generation No. 8
18. LONNIE ROBERT8 MAXFIELD (CYRUS EDGAR7, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1) was born April 26, 1940 in Seattle Washington. He married (1) JANICE ANN KOOPER193,194 July 23, 1961 in Seattle, King, WA. She was born January 06, 1942195,196, and died April 20, 1977 in Renton WA197,198. He married (2) ALICE JOY SWAN199,200 July 18, 1977 in Pewaukee WI, daughter of RALPH SWAN and BERTHA. She was born February 1947 in Pewaukee WI201,202. He married (3) JULIE KIPPER 1980 in Bellevue WA.
Children of LONNIE MAXFIELD and JANICE KOOPER are:
i. DEBORAH LYNN9 MAXFIELD203,204, b. May 04, 1964, Seattle Washington205,206.
ii. MAXFIELD207,208, b. April 20, 1977, Renton WA209,210; d. April 20, 1977, Renton WA211,212.
iii. TANIA MARIE MAXFIELD212,213, b. September 02, 1962, Seattle Washington214,215; m. JULIAN GONZALES215,216.
Graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in education. Vocational counselor at a high school in Olympia, Washington
Child of LONNIE MAXFIELD and ALICE SWAN is:
iv. AMANDA JOY9 MAXFIELD217,218, b. July 31, 1978, Seattle Washington219,220.
19. MARILYN JOY8 MAXFIELD (CYRUS EDGAR7, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)221,222 was born September 07, 1945 in San Diego California223,224. She married DAVID HARLIE KING225,226 December 29, 1962 in Seattle, King, Washington, son of CHARLES KING and LILLIAN DAVIES. He was born November 23, 1943 in Astoria Oregon227,228.
Children of MARILYN MAXFIELD and DAVID KING are:
24. i. RANDALL DAVID9 KING, b. November 20, 1963, Seattle, King, Washington.
25. ii. STEPHEN PAUL KING, b. May 11, 1966, Seattle, King, Washington.
26. iii. RACHEL MARILYN KING, b. November 05, 1969, Seattle, King, Washington.
27. iv. DANIEL FLYNN KING, b. September 04, 1979, Seattle, King, Washington.
20. JODI LYNN8 MAXFIELD (CYRUS EDGAR7, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)229,230 was born January 1975231,232.
Notes for JODI LYNN MAXFIELD:
Not sure if Jodi is married or not. I don't have the name of the father of her sons, but he is Samoan and Chinese
Children of JODI LYNN MAXFIELD are:
i. MATTAI9 MAXFIELD, b. 2004.
ii. TOA ALI'I LEI-SAM MAXFIELD, b. February 15, 2006.
21. DANNY JOE MAXTED8 CAMPBELL (LANETTE7 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)233,234 was born August 08, 1943 in Seattle, King, WA235,236, and died December 10, 1987 in Vancouver WA237,238. He married VICKI LOU RAFAEL239,240. She was born June 05, 1945241,242.
Children of DANNY CAMPBELL and VICKI RAFAEL are:
i. TODD9 CAMPBELL243,244, b. January 25, 1964245,246.
ii. LAURA LYNN CAMPBELL247,248, b. October 24, 1965249,250.
22. SHARON LEE8 MCDANIEL (BARBARA ANN7 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)251,252 was born January 27, 1942 in Seattle , King, Washington253,254, and died September 06, 2002 in Edmonds, Snohomish, WA. She married CHARLES DAVID KENNEDY255,256 June 24, 1961 in Seattle Washington, son of CHARLES KENNEDY and MARVEL CASLER. He was born May 17, 1935 in Seattle Washington257,258.
Children of SHARON MCDANIEL and CHARLES KENNEDY are:
i. SCOTT DARREN9 KENNEDY259,260, b. June 29, 1962, Seattle Washington261,262.
ii. SEAN MICHAEL KENNEDY263,264, b. March 02, 1964, Seattle Washington265,266; m. LAURI ANN WEMPLE267,268, April 18, 1987, Shokan NY; b. 1963269,270.
28. iii. BRIAN DAVID KENNEDY, b. November 11, 1966, Seattle Washington.
23. MICHAEL EDWARD8 MCDANIEL (BARBARA ANN7 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)271,272 was born June 20, 1943 in Seattle, King, WA273,274. He married AURY MORAGA275,276 January 13, 1977 in Santiago, Chile, daughter of HUGO MORAGA and LYDIA HOPE. She was born October 1950 in Temuco, Chile277,278.
Children of MICHAEL MCDANIEL and AURY MORAGA are:
i. ALEX EDWARD9 MCDANIEL279,280, b. November 28, 1981, Renton WA281,282.
ii. ERIK EDWARD MCDANIEL283,284, b. June 21, 1984, Renton Washington285,286.
iii. RYAN MICHAEL MCDANIEL287,288, b. February 05, 1987, Renton WA289,290.
Generation No. 9
24. RANDALL DAVID9 KING (MARILYN JOY8 MAXFIELD, CYRUS EDGAR7, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)291,292 was born November 20, 1963 in Seattle, King, Washington293,294. He married TIFFANY CORINNE STODDARD295,296 July 22, 1989 in Lynnwood, Snohomish, Washington, daughter of LARRY STODDARD and IRISH ELLIOT. She was born March 23, 1967297,298.
Children of RANDALL KING and TIFFANY STODDARD are:
i. CHARLES GRANT10 KING299,300, b. August 31, 1994, Seattle, King, Washington301,302.
ii. DUNCAN LAWRENCE KING302, b. October 29, 2000, Seattle, King, Washington302.
iii. CONNOR STEPHEN KING, b. August 06, 2004.
25. STEPHEN PAUL9 KING (MARILYN JOY8 MAXFIELD, CYRUS EDGAR7, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)303,304 was born May 11, 1966 in Seattle, King, Washington305,306. He married TRACEY HANSEN307,308 July 20, 1997 in Mukilteo, Snohomish, Washington, daughter of ROBERT HANSEN and KAREN JORDAN. She was born April 30, 1965 in Seattle, King, Washington309,310.
Children of STEPHEN KING and TRACEY HANSEN are:
i. HAILEY RAE10 HANSEN311,312, b. October 30, 1985313,314.
ii. CARLIE LYN HANSEN315,316, b. December 19, 1988317,318.
iii. SAMUEL MACGREGOR FLYNN KING319,320, b. April 20, 1999, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA321,322.
26. RACHEL MARILYN9 KING (MARILYN JOY8 MAXFIELD, CYRUS EDGAR7, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)323,324 was born November 05, 1969 in Seattle, King, Washington325,326. She married STEVEN CHARLES EGNER327,328 July 02, 1988 in Lynnwood, Snohomish, Washington, son of ROBERT EGNER and GAIL MAHANEY. He was born May 07, 1960329,330.
Children of RACHEL KING and STEVEN EGNER are:
i. RHYS ALEC10 EGNER331,332, b. September 15, 1996, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA333,334.
ii. ZOE MAE EGNER335,336, b. June 13, 1998, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA337,338.
27. DANIEL FLYNN9 KING (MARILYN JOY8 MAXFIELD, CYRUS EDGAR7, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)339,340 was born September 04, 1979 in Seattle, King, Washington341,342. He married EMILY IRENE TAYLOR342 July 21, 2001 in Seattle, King, Washington343, daughter of CHRIS TAYLOR and IRENE. She was born January 1979344.
Child of DANIEL KING and EMILY TAYLOR is:
i. GIDEON DAVID10 KING, b. March 27, 2006, Arlington, WA.
28. BRIAN DAVID9 KENNEDY (SHARON LEE8 MCDANIEL, BARBARA ANN7 MAXFIELD, MATTIE AUGUSTA6 AKERS, WILLIAM JOHN5, JOHN A.4, JOHN3, DAVID2, DAVID1)345,346 was born November 11, 1966 in Seattle Washington347,348. He married LAURA BREITLOW349,350 November 13, 1993 in Algoma Wisconsin, daughter of KENNETH BREITLOW and MARY KNAPPMILLER. She was born January 10, 1970 in Wisconsin351,352.
Children of BRIAN KENNEDY and LAURA BREITLOW are:
i. SOPHIE BRIANNE10 KENNEDY353,354, b. December 13, 1997, Wisconsin355,356.
ii. PHOEBE SCARLETT KENNEDY357,358, b. September 15, 1999, Wisconsin359,360.
iii. HEATH ZEPHRAN KENNEDY, b. April 13, 2001.
iv. JOSEPHINA LEE KENNEDY, b. December 25, 2004.
1. 1881 British Census, 14, Farmer of 117 Acres, employing 4 men.
2. 1865 Chautauqua County New York State census.
3. 1880 U.S. census, 138A, Middleboro, Erie, Pennsylvania.
4. MAXFIELDbackup11FTW.FTW, Date of Import: Apr 7, 2002.
5. patterson.FTW, 2.
6. 1880 U.S. census, 138A, Middleboro, Erie, Pennsylvania.
7. Gertrude Dunham, Clayburne Sampson, October 1952, Peacock Cemetery, Chautauqua NY.
Return to Akers Family Photos
Home Akers Maxfield Riley Foster Smith Brothertown Indians Fowler Estes Varney Wescott Gifford Coggeshall Otis Livingston Abell Cousins Royalty Maxfield photos Hyde Partridge Tuttle Carr Strong King Davies Patterson