Questions part two.
1. Who was the Comforter?
2. What subjects in the Qur'an are closely
related to Deuteronomy (29:15-26)?
3. Name the books revealed to Moses (pbuh)
4. What is the Arabic name for the Psalms?
5. To whom were they revealed?
6. How many Psalms are there?
7. What is the Injeel?
8. Who was it revealed
9. When was the Holy Qur'an revealed?
10. Where in the Qur'an does the Prophet Jesus (pbuh.) tell of the coming
of Prophet Muhammad? (pbuh)
11. Give the names referring to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Bible.
12. Name as many
Prophets as you can.
13. Name the five major Prophets.
14. What Prophets did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) encounter during
15. Do the Taurat, Zaboor and Injeel exist in their original forms today?
16. What are the names of the
respective Prophets to whom these books were revealed?
17. What is the Holy Qur'an?
18. Were the verses of the Holy
Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) all at the same time? Explain.
19. What is a Prophet and what is his duty?
20. Where was the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) born? When?
22. How was the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) educated?
23. What is the Migration
of our Prophet (pbuh) from Mecca to Medina called?
24. How many battles did he fight and how many did he participate in
25. When did our Prophet (pbuh) die and where was he buried?
26. Name the 12 sons of Ismael (pbuh).
Where is the refutation of the birth of Jesus (pbuh) mentioned in the Qur'an?
28. Where is his death refuted?
At what date in history does the Islamic calendar begin?
30. Who made this statement and what is the meaning of it? Where
is it located? "Think not I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill."
31. Give an explanation of the death of Jesus (pbuh) as related in the
Qur'an. Answers, Part Two.
32. In the same manner, explain his birth.
33. What are the names of the twelve tribes of Israel that were
under Moses (Musa, pbuh) and Aaron (Haroon, pbuh)?
34. Where in the five books of Moses (pbuh) is it mentioned about the
swine being unlawful for food?
35. What does the following verse from Daniel (pbuh) 2:45 imply? "For as much as thou sawest
that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver,
and the gold: the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter and the dream is certain and the
interpretation there of sure."
36. Name the four righteous Caliphs in order of succession.
37. What was the mission
of Jesus (pbuh)?
38. Where in the five books of Moses (pbuh) is the practice of witchcraft and the secret arts forbidden?
40. Name five Suras in the Qur'an that state mainly the injunctions of Allah.
1. Muhammad (pbuh), spoken of by Jesus (pbuh) in St. John 16:7-13
2. ? Sura 2:83-86, 88-94, 100; Sura 17:1-10 ?
3. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
5. David (pbuh)
7. The Gospel
8. Jesus - Isa b. Maryam (pbuh)
9. Between 610 and 632 A.D.
10. Sura 61:6
11. The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth
12. Adam, Idris, Noah, Hud, Salih, Shu'aib, Abraham, Ismael, Isaac, Jacob,
Joseph, Ayyub, Moses, Aaron, Lot, Jonas, Al-Yas'a, Zulkifl, David, Solomon, Elias, Zacharias, John, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace
be upon them all)
13. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them
14. Adam, John and Jesus, Joseph, Idris, Aaron, Moses, Abraham (peace be
upon them all)
16. Torah, Moses; Zaboor, David; Injeel, Jesus; Qur'an, Muhammad (peace
be upon them all)
17. The last Holy Book revealed by Allah to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) through
the angel Gabriel in Arabic
18. No, they were revealed stage by stage during the last 23 years of the
Prophet's (pbuh) life so the Muslims would live Qur'an and set an example
19. A prophet is a messenger of Allah who receives Divine Revelations,
is a model for humans, and teaches and practices the commands of Allah.
20. In Mecca, Arabia around 570 A.D.
21. Muhammad (pbuh), Abdullah, Abd al-Muttalib, Hashim, Abd Manaf Qurayshi,
from Ishmael (pbuh) son of Abraham (pbuh)
22. Solely from Divine Sources, as he was unlettered before Qur'an
23. Al Hijra
24. 9 & 6 Badr, Uhud, Muraisi, Trench, Khaibar, Muta, Tabuk, Mecca,
25. In 11 A.H. or 632 A.D.; in Medina, Arabia
26. Nebajoth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadar, Tema,
Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah; Gen. 25:12-18
27. Sura Maryam 19:sect. 2
28. Sura Nisaa 4:ayats 157,158
29. June 16, 622 A.D. - 1, A.H.
31. The Jews crucified someone whom Allah made to resemble Jesus (pbuh),
and Allah raised Jesus (pbuh) to Himself.
32. Mary (ra) conceived Jesus (pbuh) in the presence of Gabriel (ra) and
in a private place, she then went to a remote place and bore Jesus (pbuh) under a palm tree by a steam where she had dates
and water. Jesus (pbuh) spoke for her.
33. Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Ephraim and Manasseh
(of Joseph (pbuh)), Benjamin, Dan, Asher, Gad, Naphtali--Numbers Chapter 1
34. Leviticus Chapter 11:7,8
35. That the Hand of God would cut out of the earth a people who would
bring low the corrupt ruler whose feet was part iron and part clay
36. Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, 'Ali (ra)
37. Sura 43 sect. 6-Jesus (pbuh) was a servant and an example to the children
of Israel, sent with wisdom to clear disputes; and will be a sign for the coming of the hour of Judgment
38. Leviticus 19:26,31; Leviticus 20:6,27; Exodus 22:18
40. Sura's 1. Al-Baqarah; 2. Ali-Imran; 3. Nisaa; 4. Ma'ida; 5. Nur 24
Jesus (pbuh) answered: As God liveth, in whose presence my soul standeth,
I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham (pbuh), saying: "In
thy seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth." But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again
this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall
be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones: whereupon God will have mercy upon the world,
and will send His messenger for whom he hath made all things; who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy
the idols with the idolaters; who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he hath over men. He shall bring with him
the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words. 'Unworthy
though I am to untie his shoes, I have received grace and mercy from God to see him.' ...
Then said the priest: 'How shall
the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?' Jesus (pbuh) answered: 'The name of the Messiah is admirable,
for God Himself gave him the name when He had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendor. God said: "Wait Mohammed
(pbuh); for for thy sake I will create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present,
insomuch that whoso shall bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be cursed. When I shall send thee
into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth
shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail."Mohammed (pbuh) is his blessed name.' [The Gospel of Barnabas]