Who Can Join?
We invite any nurses interested in developmental disability issues and topics to join. Members can attend
monthly meetings from September through May, and participate in committees and workgroups which will further our quality of
care for persons with developmental disabilities.
What are the Benefits of Joining?
There are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization.
- Our members share YEARS of experience in dealing with challenges in the areas of regulation compliance in various
types of facilities;
- Nurses have access to best practices in providing DD nursing services;
- Commradery with nurses who work in the same specialty;
- Chapter Members have access to CEU's and trainings and get to visit organizations that provide services to persons
with developmental disabilities (the meetings are hosted at various sites each month);
- CEU presentations at some meetings, too.