- U.S. Air Force (retired) 1969-1997
- U.S. Navy 1968 to 1974
- U.S. Marines
Rick Dyer - 1969
-1971 Army, Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo., Ft. Benning, Ga., Ft. Hood, Tx.
- U.S. Army 1964 - 1966
Albert "Buddy"Gebrosky - Staff Sargent USAF 1964-1968 Air Traffic Controller
Jack Gibson - U.S.
Army 1969 - 1971
Rich Heatley -
Joined USNR in 1966, commissioned 1969. active Navy 1969- 1971 Sea Duty on USS Harwood, summer shipboard engineering instructor
at Navy OCS 1975-1976-1977. Completed combined continuous 33 years of active USNR service, retired in 1999.
Herb "Herky" Holder - USAF 1967-1979, 1991
Fred Howatineck -
U.S. Marine Corps from 7/64 to 7/68. Tour in Vietnam 11/66 - 12/67, received Navy Commendation Medal (Combat "V"), honorably
discharged with rank of Sgt (E-5).
Julius Hughes - U.S.
Navy, Killed in Vietnam, 1967, see information below for Julius's name
on the Vietnam Wall.
Incheck - Marine Corps Feb. 1966 to June 1969. Vietnam service from Feb. 1968 through Feb. 1969. Wounded
in action 6/68 and 2/69. Honorable discharge..Corporal (E-4).
Ron Jadlocki - United
States Naval Academy (1965-1969) Navy pilot until 1978. Traded rides with Geoff Barefoot when they were both deployed
in the Mediterranean Sea - took Geoff up in a H-3 helo and Geoff took Ron for a ride in his A-6 Intruder.
- U.S. Navy from 1965 to 1969.
Kautz - (Tim's son) Currently in Iraq serving in the U.S. Army
Dave Kent -
U.S. Air Force, March 1966 through December 1969 at Edwards Air Force Base, California. Special
tour with Atomic Eenergy Commission summer of 1968. Honorable Discharge, rank of E4.
Ken Kukovich - U.S.
Army Corps of Engineers, 1970 Ft. Hood, Tx and 1971 Vietnam. 1972-1977 U.S. Army Reserves Corps of Engineers in Irwin.
Patsy Landy - Retired
from the Navy Nurse Corps. - 12 years active duty and 10 years Reserves
Donald Paul Lindke - U.S. Army 1970 to 1973, with the Military Assistance Command Vietnam in 1971.
- U.S. Army Signal Corps 1968 -1970 in Korea 4/69 - 4/70.
- U.S. Air Force 1966-1970, served in Ubon, Thailand, Jan. 1968 to Dec. 1969, jet
mechanic, finished service at South Carolina, Sumtner AFB, honorable discharge as Buck Sgt. in 1970.
- 1967 -1973 United States Marine Corps Reserve, Honorable discharge.
- U.S. Army Chemical Corps 1968 - 1976 (Reserves)
Patrick John Obruba-
USAF, currently an officer at the Air Combat Command at Fort Langley Air Force Base, son of Jack Obruba.
Robert O'Shell - Special Agent, Counterintelligence, U.S. Military Intelligence, 1969-1974
- U.S. Navy from 1966 to 1969. USS Bushnell AS-15 1966 to 1968. Key West USS Power DD839 1968-1969 Gulf of
- U.S. Air Force 1966- 1969 Staff Sergeant Security Police 66, 67- Rosewell New Mexico
67,68 - Nakon Pathon Thailand, 68, 69 Andres AFB, Washington D.C.
- U.S. Navy 1964 to 1968. Tour with RVAH-9 photo-reconnaissance squadron, aboard USS Ranger in Vietnam (65-66)also USS
Saratoga during Six Day War in 1967
Phillip Shearer - USMC - 1964 to 1968 served in Vietman with VMA(AW) - 533 from March '67 to April '68
Honorable discharged with the rank of