- Fixed bug in the Digrafid decoder.
- Fixed link to BION's website.
- Fixed issue with 6x6 Two-Square crib locator.
- Upgraded Chain Decimator.
- Widen the entryfield on the decimations web page and moved the two Headlines web pages
into their own Headlines folder.
- Added Monome-Dinome converter.
- Added Variant Decoder.
- Reduced sizes of multiple tools by over 1K by reworking test system related code.
- Upgraded Progressive Key tool.
- Added Vigenère Worksheet Creator and Vigenère Decoder.
- Added Beaufort Worksheet Creator and Beaufort Decoder.
- Added a link to THE RAT's tools page.
- Upgraded the CipherAlphabet library. The Ragbaby HTML pages had to
be updated to accomodate the creation of the CipherAlphabetEx library.
- Put a Fractionated Morse Worksheet Generator into production.
- Switched all crib locators to use a pure text output when multiple
crib placements are found. The affected locators are Bifid, CM Bifid, Foursquare,
Trifid, Tri-Square and Two-Square.
- The Homophonic Worksheet Generator could not count the frequencies of values 08 and 09.
The supplied routine that converts characters to numbers probably considers any number starting
with 0 to be an octal number. Only 00 through 07 are valid octal numbers. 08 and 09
were converted to 0. Code was written to explicitly change "08" to 8 and "09" to 9.
- ND2009's 6x6 Foursquare could not locate crib. Fixed by adding Ø as alternate symbol for 0.
- Overhauled ACA Tools page.
- Added Homophonic worksheet generator.
- Foursquare crib locator altered. ASCII text output option added. When multiple valid
locations for the crib are found, the resulting output will be all their ASCII
text outputs concatenated into one (large) output.
- Five of the worksheet generators, Gromark, Periodic Gromark, Ragbaby, Homophonic,
and Columnar Transposition, lacked the code which checked for a popup blocker disallowing
the creation of the output window. The code has been added. A warning message should
now appear when the situation is detected.
- Fixed bug in Trifid crib locator. An internal numbering system was incorrect and did not
provide unique values, resulting in a failure to locate the crib.